• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

9-11-2001 Conclusive, It's An Inside Job!

Beretta92FSLady

I'm glad the truth has finally come out. I figured the Government was in-on-it, but didn't have proof, until now!

[video=youtube_share;wK-Mt7gr2EQ]http://youtu.be/wK-Mt7gr2EQ[/video]

WOD

I don't know whether to laugh or throw up... or throw up while laughing. Truthfully, on the day that happened, I was driving parts for a truck company. The announcer on 107.7 the End in Seattle, was obviously stunned by the news he was reporting live. In my gut, I knew something wasn't right about the whole thing. Sadly, still to this day, I still think that what we were told isn't the truth. I'll leave it at that.

PistolPackingMomma

smh...

Detective Dolly: So what's the symbology there?

Paul Smecker: Symbology? Now that Duffy has relinquished his "King Bonehead" crown, I see we have an heir to the throne! I'm sure the word you were looking for was "symbolism." What is the ssss-himbolism there?

M-Taliesin

Howdy!
The video enclosed with this thread is the largest piece of nonsense I believe I've ever seen in my entire life....
second only perhaps to the "official" story handed down by the government as to the events of 911

The guy who made the video can't even discern the difference between a pentagram and a Star of David, for pete's sake!

Then he goes on a rant about Jews and the Illuminati. Time to pass out the tin foil hats.

From what I've seen, it appears that Saudi Arabia was far more involved... right up to the royal family, than some jerk living in a cave in Afghanistan! If I were not late for work, I'd provide a reference source that I believe to be credible, but time is against me.

But wow.... what a video!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

PistolPackingMomma

Howdy!
The video enclosed with this thread is the largest piece of nonsense I believe I've ever seen in my entire life....

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Which leads me to believe it is satire, presented in true "troll" form. I mean, the obviously (and poorly) photoshopped pictures alone give it away. I'm sure a little digging on the video-maker's background would provide more facts about 9/11 then this video did :rolleyes:

Beretta92FSLady

Which leads me to believe it is satire, presented in true "troll" form. I mean, the obviously (and poorly) photoshopped pictures alone give it away. I'm sure a little digging on the video-maker's background would provide more facts about 9/11 then this video did :rolleyes:

You mean to tell me that you are skeptical that Clinton is a shape-shifter!:shocker:

Tucker6900

Thats a hilarious dis of the conspiracy theory people out there.

But you gotta admit......Alot of things that were supposed to happen that day, didnt........

jdholmes

That's so ridiculous its almost funny. LOL...it has to be a joke, if it's not dude should be made to see a doctor...and a white padded room...and a speech therapist. ;). Thought it was Donald duck for a minute.

Beretta92FSLady

That's so ridiculous its almost funny. LOL...it has to be a joke, if it's not dude should be made to see a doctor...and a white padded room...and a speech therapist. ;). Thought it was Donald duck for a minute.

[video=youtube_share;3X2ALG9iGPg]http://youtu.be/3X2ALG9iGPg[/video]