Thread: Smokey Point/Arlington Starbucks 4/21

Smokey Point/Arlington Starbucks 4/21

I'm going to be visiting my parents this weekend in Arlington. If you feel like a meet, show up. I'll be at the Starbucks across the street from Safeway at 10am.

Smokey Point Starbucks
    3617 172nd Street Northeast
    Arlington, WA 98223
    10:00 AM Saturday 4/21

Quote Originally Posted by DCKilla View Post
    I'm going to be visiting my parents this weekend in Arlington. If you feel like a meet, show up. I'll be at the Starbucks across the street from Safeway at 10am.

Smokey Point Starbucks
    3617 172nd Street Northeast
    Arlington, WA 98223
    10:00 AM Saturday 4/21
    I might swing by. I was thinking about going to the zoo that is Cabela's on their opening weekend. Figured it'd be funny to bring in my Glock slide and have R. Lee Ermey sign it (he's there on the 21st), maybe have him write, "This one is mine." We'll see though...that's the only reason I'd hit the place up when it's going to be so damn busy.

Quote Originally Posted by skiingislife725 View Post
    I might swing by. I was thinking about going to the zoo that is Cabela's on their opening weekend. Figured it'd be funny to bring in my Glock slide and have R. Lee Ermey sign it (he's there on the 21st), maybe have him write, "This one is mine." We'll see though...that's the only reason I'd hit the place up when it's going to be so damn busy.
    The wife, kido and I are likely going to the zoo this weekend also. The first time for the little one. You have fun and be safe!
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

Well, skiingislife and I had a good meet at today at Starbucks. We had some conversation and fine coffee to go with it. Brian, it was good to meet you.

Well, skiingislife and I had a good meet at today at Starbucks. We had some conversation and fine coffee to go with it. Brian, it was good to meet you.
    Yah Darrell (sp?), it was good talking to ya! Hope to see ya at another meet.

Oh and did you see the line over at Cabela's for R Lee Ermey? When I got there the Cabelas employee tells us that Ermey's got to leave to catch a flight at 6pm and that he might not make it to us (at noonish-1pm). Don't need an autograph THAT bad! lol Picked up some primers and got outta dodge.

Which line? LOL, i mean the whole place was crawling bipeds.

On a good note, you know how to spell Darrell.

Which line? LOL, i mean the whole place was crawling bipeds.

On a good note, you know how to spell Darrell.
    lol Yah, the place was hoppin'. The line winding from the entrance all the way to the gun section was the Ermey line. Standing around for 5-6 hours was too much for me though. BUT, the checkout line was nil, I didn't wait at all...went straight to a cashier.

Oh, and the only reason I knew how to spell your name is that I typed in "Darrel DCKilla" into google and the first hit said "Darrell...something something...DCKilla". haha What can I say, I try. Maybe it's because everyone calls me f-in BRAIN. agh!!!! really?!?!!