• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need A New Laser/Light Combo For Glock

MainelyGlock

So, I am in the market for a new laser/light combo. I am currently using an NcStar one, but it has already needed several replacement parts and I'm not very happy with it. It'll be mostly for home defense, unless I can find a decent holster for my Glock that fits. So far I've been looking at the TLR-4 and the C5L. I really want an X5L, but $350 is way too much for me right now. Any suggestions? By the way, the weapon it will be mounted on is a Glock 22. Bonus points it it has a green laser!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11B2O

I use a Streamlight TRL-1 tac light on my Glock 23 and M&P9. I know they have TRL 2 and TRL 4 which are a combo. If those are anything like my TRL-1, then buy them. I've gotten my holster from armordillo concealment that is custom made to fit my gun with tac light on it and you should be able to do the same for yours.