• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jackson's Coalition To Challenge Gun Laws In Oklahoma

CEM

I am amazed at how the anti gun peeps are ok with someone being hurt or killed by a criminal because the law wouldn't allow them to have a gun to protect themselves. Best to just let them beat, rob, rape and possibly kill you. I don't get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Peacemaker65

I am amazed at how the anti gun peeps are ok with someone being hurt or killed by a criminal because the law wouldn't allow them to have a gun to protect themselves. Best to just let them beat, rob, rape and possibly kill you. I don't get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There are two types of innocent people in the world, Victims and Defenders. I wonder what the victim would think if he had the chance to have his life saved by an armed defender?

cloefke

If the "Reverend" (sic) Jackson wants to change guns laws in Oklahoma, then he needs to move here, take up residence, register like the rest of us and run for office. Otherwise, he can keep his stinky, publicity seeking self-righteousness back east, and let the people of Oklahoma deal with the ignorant criminals that kill people like we have for years... with the death penalty!

Aknazer

If the "Reverend" (sic) Jackson wants to change guns laws in Oklahoma, then he needs to move here, take up residence, register like the rest of us and run for office. Otherwise, he can keep his stinky, publicity seeking self-righteousness back east, and let the people of Oklahoma deal with the ignorant criminals that kill people like we have for years... with the death penalty!

Or we just shoot them when they try to break into our houses. I remember how in march my wife made a comment about how on the news there had been like 5+ deaths of burglars by home owners in only 3 months. IMO that's dealing with crime the proper way.

Last edited:

cbxer55

Or we just shoot them when they try to break into our houses. I remember how in march my wife made a comment about how on the news there had been like 5+ deaths of burglars by home owners in only 3 months. IMO that's dealing with crime the proper way.

And my wife thinks I am paranoid for having a gun near me at all times, including when in the tub. Bad guys no know schedule, and will break in at the most inopportune times. So yeah, I have a .45 sitting right here as I type. ;-)

Aknazer

And my wife thinks I am paranoid for having a gun near me at all times, including when in the tub. Bad guys no know schedule, and will break in at the most inopportune times. So yeah, I have a .45 sitting right here as I type. ;-)

I hear ya. When people ask me why I have a gun on/by me at home I always say "because 100% of home invasions happen in the home." I often get a funny look as it doesn't seem to click with most people that even when at home you can still be targeted for crime. Only time I don't have a gun with me at home is when I put it on my computer desk and forget to grab it when walking to another part of the house.

hermannr

Only time I don't have a gun with me at home is when I put it on my computer desk and forget to grab it when walking to another part of the house.

I got that base covered...there just another gun in that "other parts" of the house. (any of them)

Aknazer

I got that base covered...there just another gun in that "other parts" of the house. (any of them)

Sadly I don't have enough money to hide a gun in every room, though my wife and I have looked into those fake books (and other hidden compartments) to be able to hide a gun throughout the house. Interestingly she was the one who actually started looking into them even though she doesn't currently carry (she keeps being lazy with turning in the CCW paperwork).

RFrampton

My wife owns 106 acres in OK and this is why I want to build the house in the center of that. Criminals are lazy and will hopefully be tired from the long walk. Then I can save my rounds and let my daughter use hers