• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 4/20, 9:30 AM

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 4/20 9:30 AM

Golden Corral Buffet & Grill

11 SOUTH PROVIDENCE RD..........
» Map
RICHMOND, VA 23236
(804) 320-5078

We have authorization to conjoin tables in a manner conducive to a formal meeting. Who will be bringing the lectern?

Each attendee shall be individually responsible for the custody and control of their own paperwork - no exceptions.

Look for the designated parking.

14pagk.png

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Be there or be talked about.

Of course, yu may be talked about even if you are there.

stay safe.

curtiswr

Gonna be talked about. Have a small side job lined up tomorrow morning. Trying to make as much money as possible so I can work my way towards a car.

Enjoy the endless supply of bacon for me!

scouser

I might try to make this one, although trying to get food at a buffet could be fun with Logan in tow. If I'm not there it means we've decided to visit the usual place on the north side of town.

sidestreet

I'm at 50/50 right now...,

but you guys have a great time anyway.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
but you guys have a great time anyway.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

Me too. 50/50
I'm going to be here for the rain but I just got back from Surry again and I'm flat whipped.

sidestreet

Interesting night at work...,

I won't be sleeping any time soon, sooooooo..., count me in. Lemee get some different clothes on, round up 'Lil Miss sidestreet, give va tazdad a call and we're headed over. See Ya' there.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Everybody ate their fill, I believe - total in attendance was six, Logan brought his dad again.

Did see my first true unicorn in years in the Golden Corral while I was returning for mo' food. I stopped to talk to a young man OCing a Springfield XD (I think) with his young son beside him . Asked him if he was a member of VCDL - he had no clue about what I was saying - Bingo! Unicorn!

Told him I had some things I wanted to give him, but didn't want to hold him up with plates of food in his hands. Caught up with him later and gave him VCDL and OCDO literature. He seemed very interested so maybe we'll see him on these pages soon - expect he'll sign up for the Va-Alerts and that we may have a new member soon.