Thread: N. Korean Rocket fail?

N. Korean Rocket fail?

I found some footage that shows exactly what went wrong with their launch....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	North Korea rocket fail.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	8358  
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

LMAO! Now that is awesome!
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
    "The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism." - George Washington, Farewell Address, 1796