Thread: A video - we must stop open carry in missouri

A video - we must stop open carry in missouri

From the past, is it the future:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaENOVbbils
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Video was poorly done. Lots of mistakes in the captions for one thing.

I'm at work atm so I can't watch youtube, but why don't we make a video response to it? It wouldn't be that hard, really. Toughest part would probably be finding a digital video camera. (though a cell phone camera might work just as well)

Scarcasm!
    Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

Just watched it. Lmao! Ok, so no response needed. Although it's entirely possible Hitler said something very similar to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Oramac View Post
    Just watched it. Lmao! Ok, so no response needed. Although it's entirely possible Hitler said something very similar to that.
    They started with gun "registration" along with ammunition, then they confiscated, then they hauled the people off. You may know the rest of the stroy....
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    They started with gun "registration" along with ammunition, then they confiscated, then they hauled the people off. You may know the rest of the stroy....
    I know that's what they did. I was thinking more that he may have word for word said something like that.

It would be much more effective to follow some of the actual text to make it SLIGHTLY similar to the real dialog.

But funny (in a dark way) anyway
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

Wow. Ok. Come on people, let's get moving. We need to stop open carry ASAP. God forbid the criminals not feel safe in our state. What is wrong with people nowadays, worrying about thier family's safety? Think about the armed criminals, they need victims so they can keep buying their drugs. Is it so wrong to let the poor criminals feel safe while harming your loved ones? I think not. So lets stop this injustice and hand our guns over to the government. the criminals need safety in their work.

My mother was getting gas one day in Memphis, TN before we located up here, and a Cadillac pulled up and parked between the gas pump she was going to fill up at and the station, so she moved. Well the car relocated between my mother and the station again. My mother removed her stainless Colt pocketlite from her car and positioned in her waistband so the occupants saw she was carrying and the car left very quickly. Later that day we saw on news a similar Cadillac was suspected in an assault on similar woman at a gas station not far from where my mother was filling up. I don't know if OC is legal in TN, but it probably saved my mother that day. If I don't have to CC, I OC. You may never know if the simple fact of the bad guy seeing a threat to their safety persuades them to not act. Not only will it save your life, but the unarmed citizens around you.

Criminals typically wish to enjoy the fruits of their labor. Being dead tends to diminish the amount of enjoyment they experience.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare