• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A video - we must stop open carry in missouri

Oramac

I'm at work atm so I can't watch youtube, but why don't we make a video response to it? It wouldn't be that hard, really. Toughest part would probably be finding a digital video camera. (though a cell phone camera might work just as well)

Oramac

Just watched it. Lmao! Ok, so no response needed. Although it's entirely possible Hitler said something very similar to that.

mspgunner

Just watched it. Lmao! Ok, so no response needed. Although it's entirely possible Hitler said something very similar to that.

They started with gun "registration" along with ammunition, then they confiscated, then they hauled the people off. You may know the rest of the stroy....

Oramac

They started with gun "registration" along with ammunition, then they confiscated, then they hauled the people off. You may know the rest of the stroy....

I know that's what they did. I was thinking more that he may have word for word said something like that.

peterarthur

It would be much more effective to follow some of the actual text to make it SLIGHTLY similar to the real dialog.

But funny (in a dark way) anyway :)

Marc

Wow. Ok. Come on people, let's get moving. We need to stop open carry ASAP. God forbid the criminals not feel safe in our state. What is wrong with people nowadays, worrying about thier family's safety? Think about the armed criminals, they need victims so they can keep buying their drugs. Is it so wrong to let the poor criminals feel safe while harming your loved ones? I think not. So lets stop this injustice and hand our guns over to the government. the criminals need safety in their work.

Fyermn

My mother was getting gas one day in Memphis, TN before we located up here, and a Cadillac pulled up and parked between the gas pump she was going to fill up at and the station, so she moved. Well the car relocated between my mother and the station again. My mother removed her stainless Colt pocketlite from her car and positioned in her waistband so the occupants saw she was carrying and the car left very quickly. Later that day we saw on news a similar Cadillac was suspected in an assault on similar woman at a gas station not far from where my mother was filling up. I don't know if OC is legal in TN, but it probably saved my mother that day. If I don't have to CC, I OC. You may never know if the simple fact of the bad guy seeing a threat to their safety persuades them to not act. Not only will it save your life, but the unarmed citizens around you.