Thread: Cabela's GO with R. Lee Ermey.. 04/21/2012 Tulalip

Cabela's GO with R. Lee Ermey.. 04/21/2012 Tulalip

Gonna be heading up there from Oly around 9.....

Anyone wanna tag along? I got room for 5.

Only reason I'm going is to meet him, and try to get my AK autographed..

Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Good luck wading through the sea of Canadians that have taken over the place!
    www.WaGuns.org

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign View Post
    Good luck wading through the sea of Canadians that have taken over the place!

I'll be O.C., I don't expect that to be a problem...hahahaha
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Was going to meet DCKilla over at the Smokey Point Starbucks (across from the Safeway) at 10am and then head over there. Funny that you're bringing your AK to get signed...the only reason I'm going is to get my Glock signed. Gonna have him put "This one is mine." on it.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...Starbucks-4-21
    Last edited by skiingislife725; 04-21-2012 at 11:16 AM.

lucky fella getting to meet him, ive seen everything with R. Lee Ermey, he is my idol o-rah

How long did you stick it out for Techno? I got over there at noonish after chitchatting with DCKilla at Starbucks. After waiting in line for five minutes, the Cabela's employee comes up and says that Ermey might not get to us because he's gotta leave at 6PM! I said screw it, didn't need an autograph THAT bad. Maybe if I spent two hours to get there I'd hold it out like you did. Anyways, you get the AK signed?!

Quote Originally Posted by skiingislife725 View Post
    How long did you stick it out for Techno? I got over there at noonish after chitchatting with DCKilla at Starbucks. After waiting in line for five minutes, the Cabela's employee comes up and says that Ermey might not get to us because he's gotta leave at 6PM! I said screw it, didn't need an autograph THAT bad. Maybe if I spent two hours to get there I'd hold it out like you did. Anyways, you get the AK signed?!
    I got in line around quarter to one, didn't see the gunny until bout 530...

Yes, he signed my AK

(video)

I didn't get a chance to meet Gunny. Granted, the cool factor would be through the roof.

On the other hand, I did talk to a fish and wildlife LEO with the coolest dog. I asked a lot of questions about the dog's training. My Glock never came up in the conversation.

the Game wardens are great up here, unless it was a federal warden.

Love the photo. I am correct in thinking you were armed, eh? If so add that sucker to the "armed with a celebrity" thread.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    Love the photo. I am correct in thinking you were armed, eh? If so add that sucker to the "armed with a celebrity" thread.
    I shoulda stood strong side out, but F'ing training took over and I hold my forearm over my gun when I'm standing still.... can't even see it...

I was OC, SnoCo sheriffs didn't even bat an eye....

When I asked gunny to sign my AK, he said 'just don't leave it at a crime scene'...... Classic...

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoWeenie View Post
    When I asked gunny to sign my AK, he said 'just don't leave it at a crime scene'...... Classic...
    Now THAT is funny
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Techno, is this guy in the background have his hand on his weapon?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	emery.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	8371
    • Being prepared is to prepare, this is our responsibility.
    • I am not your Mommy or Daddy and do not sugar coat it but I will tell you simply as how I see it, it is up to you on how you will or will not use it.
    • IANAL, all information I present is for your review, do your own homework.

I would not do that.