• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Government control

coyote223

This may be out of forum, But please read this is how billions of dollars are taken from the people of America
I wrote this and think all America should read this

Thank you Coyote223

Attachments

• drug letter.txt
    3.6 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
H

Herr Heckler Koch

A .TXT is unlikely to contain a virus and should not use an application capable of executing anything. It is, however, a brain sucking meme.

coyote223

The TXT is a letter I wrote on a microsoft word note pad.
I use the microsoft word because it easy to write contracts an letters, and to make changes.

I don't think its possible for it to have a virus.

Dreamer

The TXT is a letter I wrote on a microsoft word note pad.
I use the microsoft word because it easy to write contracts an letters, and to make changes.

I don't think its possible for it to have a virus.

It is possible for viruses, trojans and malware code to be carried by ANY digital file, from a TXT file to an MP3 to a JPEG...

Beretta92FSLady

Coyote, you should post it on your Blog--here on the forum--or just post the text here. I am sure that people are interested in reading what you have written; at least I am.

You are somewhat new here in posting, and we get some weird people through here from time to time. BTW, welcome to the forum. I hope your visit here to-date has been enjoyable.

Jack House

It's obviously not a vary long letter, I'm not sure why it wasn't just copypasta'd.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

since9

Campaign Veteran
Good grief, people...

Here's the text from the TXT file:

How Our new health care laws takes BILLIONS of dollars out of the American taxpayer's pocket and puts it into the pocket of the pharmaceutical company's

I am here today to give you what I feel is an interesting thing that is going on with the new Obama-care health care law. This is my opinion and I would like you to make up your own mind.

I will give you some facts I know are true" because they happened to me. This imformation will help you decide weather our congress and senate and the president of the United States, is working for us [we the people] or their main goal is to make laws to line the pockets of big bussiness. And to get themselves re-elected.

To begin with, I am from a bankrupted Visteon factory and,
I don't have insurance coverage that pay's for prescription drugs.

I was perscribed by a doctor two medicine's, I was getting them at Walmart, and because they were generic I was getting them at a reasonable price, the first was $8 dollars per month and the other was $10 dollars per month. Total of $18.00 dollars per month.

With the passing of the new health-care laws. Hidden in the 2700 pages of the laws is a new law that all generic drugs need to be re-evaluated after so many years?????????. So they can continue sales in the USA. It just so happens that it takes $60 million dollars to re-evaluate a drug Through the F.D.A guidlines.

The two medicine's I was taking have been on the market for 30 years and have been sucsessful. But this made no difference to the pharmaceutical company's.

Well" no company is going to spend that kind of money to re-evaluate a $10 dollar drug. So these drugs cannot be sold in the USA anymore. Now these drugs are sold everywhere else in the world at very low prices.

Just so happens There are two new drugs on the market to replace the ones I was taking. the first one cost $188.00 dollars per month, and the other for $20.00 dollars per month.

The big deal is this costs me $190.00 dollars per month. [ This is- minus the $18 dollars I was paying ]

Lets think for a moment. If there were 10 million people out there just like me.
$190 dollars X 10 million people = $1,900,000,000 one point nine billion dollars.
Remember this is per month.

So lets figure this per year.
$1,900,000,000 X 12 = $22,800,000,000 Yes my friends 22.8 billion dollars
The bulk of this money is going into the pockets of the pharmaceutical company's

This is an example of how much money pharmaceutical companies can profit from people without insurance.

Now lets think about how many people that are on medicare and medicade that were taking generic drugs and are now taking a more expensive drugs that have been band from sales in the USA.

I just heard on CNN that Obama-care is allready helping 180 million people. It is my guess that Obama-care will cost the American taxpayer's hundreds of billions of dollars, if not trillions of dollars every year.

And we wonder why we have lobbyist in Washington D.C.

If I can figure this out." Where is CBS, NBC, and CNN, and other new's agency's and why are they not reporting on these things.

And remember, all this is done in the false appearance of." To help the every day american citizen have a better life. Also" all the drugs that have been band from sale in the USA are still being sold all over the world at discount prices.

I hope this reminds everyone how important it is to vote. And be aware of what the politicians are doing to our country. Our children's future depends on us.

Thanks coyote223

_____

PS: No viruses.

Last edited:

Daylen

What did you expect from democrats. They get rich by making cheap things expensive and call capitalists evil because making expensive things cheap is so wrong...