Thread: Penn and Teller on patriotism

Penn and Teller on patriotism

Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Activist Member
    That was absolutely incredible. I have never paid much attention to those guys, but I will now. It isn't everyday you have famous individuals explaining how important our bill of rights are, especially never heard of any compare it to chinas non-existent protections! Way to go Penn and Teller!

Anyone know if that whole show is available?
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

well,,,

check your youtube searches.
    lot of penn and teller stuff.
    best one i have seen is when they, burned an American flag during an episode of the West Wing TV show.
    It was MAGIC!!!!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    That was absolutely incredible. I have never paid much attention to those guys, but I will now. It isn't everyday you have famous individuals explaining how important our bill of rights are, especially never heard of any compare it to chinas non-existent protections! Way to go Penn and Teller!

You could look here:
    http://www.pennandteller.com/

I provided a quick link, didn't look for the show on it; am in a hurry
    If you do not test yourself every single day,
    then it is just another wasted day.
    --Semper Fi--

Look up Penn and teller on the 2nd amendment!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    That was absolutely incredible. I have never paid much attention to those guys, but I will now.
    Their "That's ********!" series is stellar. I particularly enjoyed their recycling show, especially after being forced by German law to separate my trash into more than a dozen different receptacles. I recall reading the Japanese developed a way to reduce and recover elements back in the 70's. What's their disposition? Hmm...

Sure. Here.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.