• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is anyone else getting hassled over the "Martin vs Zimmerman" case?

KYGlockster

Activist Member
When he started with the racial nonsense, "that's why all us blacks get shot," I would have said politely for every 1 black person killed by a white, 8 white people are killed by blacks. And it is normally with illegally carried/possessed firearms, not a lawfully OC'ed firearm such as yours! Ok, probably would not have said that, but it is the truth, but the truth does not matter to sharpton and Jackson!

This is the problem with sharpton and friends throwing all this race baiting nonsense around, they lie to impress upon people an image that does not exist. They are causing such a great deal of anger among blacks with all their misinformation and lies, that they are creating a very big problem from nothing other than a case of self defense. The very fact that Zimmerman was even charged is proof of this, and a black eye for the American justice system!

hobbles

Boys, Zimmerman was doing his job, he was watching a black kid in a neighborhood that he hasn't seen there before. Remember, they have seen black kids rob homes there recently. He was the neighborhood watch. All martin would of had to do was tell Zimmerman "I am going to such and such house to visit so and so" and it would of all been over.
martin darn near got in a fight with a bus driver, he had a screw driver on him during the fight, he had both of his hands on Zimmerman's face trying to smother him. He was a BIG boy, but Zimmerman was wrong for saving his own life? They found womans jewelry in his back pac I believe along with a small amount of grass. I don't think his parents paid for all the gold in his mouth, that's a drug dealer symbol. The news sure likes to show 10 year old pictures of martin, plus the cutting of the tapes of what happened.
That POS owe-bama has done more damage to race relations than anybody I can think of in the last 20 years. This thinking of "you can't do anything wrong because your black, it's not your fault" is getting old.
I think they should give Zimmerman a new car and a week paid vacation in Hawaii.
I was leaning to become racist after reading all that has been going on with this, but then I go to town and run across blacks that say Hi or ask a question about a product or just give me a smile and say good morning, Then I come back to reality and realize it's just some are a no good POS, just like some of us are.
I'll still open the door for woman and children, no matter what race they are. That useless, two face, belt buckle kissing POS owe-bama ain't gonna change me.
There's good and bad in this world, deal with it.
There was a site where even blacks agreed that martin was in the wrong, looks like they took that one down. http://www.youtube.com/watch... .

Someday I should vent, huh?

self preservation

I'm kind of like the rest of these guys...I agree its easy for us to look at your situation days later and say "it would have been better to do it this way" but it sounds like you handled it well. If you did everything right or everything wrong...or half and half, thank you for posting your story. I think this is how we learn.....from each other.

86 slo-vo

It's getting crazy out there....This whole playing the race card everywhere all the time is getting so old. I don't give a **** who you are I'm going to respect you as much as the next guy whether your white black yellow or green, you'll get a nod and a how ya doin and maybe a door held open and that's it.

He had just as much right ( without knowing if he had a criminal record) to legally carry a firearm as you did.