• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC at O'fallon Starbucks 4/29

kylemoul

OMG haven't you people read the other thread on here about 1 man OC and was the cause of OC being killed this session and then you all just out and OC some more. How in hell will MO ever get pre-emption if everyone in the state just keeps OC all the time?

Every part of this post makes no sense.

xdmcompact

OMG haven't you people read the other thread on here about 1 man OC and was the cause of OC being killed this session and then you all just out and OC some more. How in hell will MO ever get pre-emption if everyone in the state just keeps OC all the time?

You seem to misunderstand things on here, Mo. is an OC legal state meaning it IS legal to OC. Yes some municipalities are trying to ban it and a few already have banned it, but it is still legal everywhere else in this state. What you are saying is we should just give up and that is not what this site is about, its about standing up and fighting for our 2a rights! I open carry everyday, do you?

You seem to misunderstand things on here, Mo. is an OC legal state meaning it IS legal to OC. Yes some municipalities are trying to ban it and a few already have banned it, but it is still legal everywhere else in this state. What you are saying is we should just give up and that is not what this site is about, its about standing up and fighting for our 2a rights! I open carry everyday, do you?

Yes I do open carry everday in my little area of the state and am never bothered.

My previous post was ment to be scarasm to another thread where 1 person OC in Washington was being blamed for state wide OC being pre-empted getting killed. The poster seemed to think that anyone OC should check with him before they did.

xdmcompact

Yes I do open carry everday in my little area of the state and am never bothered.

My previous post was ment to be scarasm to another thread where 1 person OC in Washington was being blamed for state wide OC being pre-empted getting killed. The poster seemed to think that anyone OC should check with him before they did.

Marc never said anyone needed to check with him before OC'ing, what he did do was ask Vincent to calm down on his attention seeking until after the session was over that's it. Unfortunately too many Municipalities feel the need to trample on our right's and the state is allowing that. We will never get anywhere if we keep attacking the ones that work the hardest to protect our rights. I do not have the time or money to be able to put in even 10% of the work that Marc and others have done for OUR rights, so these guys that are fighting for MY rights deserve every ounce of appreciation I can give them. Time to come together and stop the crying and the fighting and get our rights back!

kylemoul

sarcasm over the posts are always easier to be understood with dancing bananas :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

lol

on that note...ok then!