Thread: express marts Jefferson County

express marts Jefferson County

I was told today after years of going in the EM gas station by my house that they do not allow firearms
    We buy 2-300 a week in gas from them along with propane and other miscellaneous crap
    They also do not have corresct signage
    So they now should be on the boycott list
    I will be contacting the owners

Be sure to break down your expenditures in to 'Weekly, Monthly and Annual' amounts. Finish your letter with something along the line of 'How will the loss of this revenue affect your business?' and "I'm sure XYZ Mart down the street would be more than happy to accept my money."
    Lower the crime rate by lowering the criminal survival rate!
    When people say 'God Bless America' I'm sure He says, "I gave you Texas!"

Quote Originally Posted by mark-in-texas View Post
    Be sure to break down your expenditures in to 'Weekly, Monthly and Annual' amounts. Finish your letter with something along the line of 'How will the loss of this revenue affect your business?' and "I'm sure XYZ Mart down the street would be more than happy to accept my money."
    We are in a small community I buy my propane for the house from them and I am a prominant member of our community and know the owners. You are correct the other stores are happpy to take my money but not locally owned. I am sad to admit this but I probably spend $1200 a year just in buying fountain soda from that store (diet cokeaholic)
    I feel in todays world you can not afford to lose 1 customer but thats me
    We shall see what their response is

Quote Originally Posted by fwk View Post
    We are in a small community I buy my propane for the house from them and I am a prominant member of our community and know the owners. You are correct the other stores are happpy to take my money but not locally owned. I am sad to admit this but I probably spend $1200 a year just in buying fountain soda from that store (diet cokeaholic)
    I feel in todays world you can not afford to lose 1 customer but thats me
    We shall see what their response is
    I would check with the owners just to make sure this is THEIR decision, not the manager's thinking. If they are neutral/pro on guns, they do understand $$$ signs and would bet, since guns in the building haven't been a issue, they will side with you. JMHO.
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by fwk View Post
    I probably spend $1200 a year just in buying fountain soda from that store (diet cokeaholic)
    Tell them that! As long as they aren't total morons they'll understand the loss of business and hopefully reverse their position, or correct a wrong employees position.