Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 85

Thread: "If I wanted America to fail"

  1. #1
    Guest
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    ,
    Posts
    395

    "If I wanted America to fail"

    2A
    Last edited by OC-moto450r; 08-02-2012 at 06:28 PM.

  2. #2
    Campaign Veteran MSG Laigaie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Philipsburg, Montana
    Posts
    3,138
    Powerful. If I wanted America to fail, I would vote for obama
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

  3. #3
    Regular Member DrakeZ07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lexington, Ky
    Posts
    1,107
    If I wanted America to fail, I'd vote Republican, AND Democrat.

    Side note, I wonder how many corrupt multi-national, and supra-national corporations paid for this video to be made and which small subsidiary of said corporations sponsored it in the lightest of ways.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

  4. #4
    Campaign Veteran since9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,787
    Political correctness is a Marxist ideology intended to silence the masses, crushing opposition to totalitarian regimes and dictatorships. Our communist and socialist enemies are quite serious about getting America to fail. They couldn't defeat us directly, so they've infested all levels of our government and academia, brainwashing our kids from K-12 and beyond, so much so they're incapable to recognizing Obama as a serious enemy of American principles.

    I think the video is dead on.

    Here's another one that's pretty telling:

    Last edited by since9; 04-24-2012 at 02:37 AM.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Granite State of Mind
    Posts
    4,510
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    Powerful. If I wanted America to fail, I would vote for obama
    anyone other than Ron Paul
    Fixed it for you.

  6. #6
    Guest
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    ,
    Posts
    395
    2A
    Last edited by OC-moto450r; 08-02-2012 at 06:29 PM.

  7. #7
    Regular Member SouthernBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    5,849
    Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Political correctness is a Marxist ideology intended to silence the masses, crushing opposition to totalitarian regimes and dictatorships. Our communist and socialist enemies are quite serious about getting America to fail. They couldn't defeat us directly, so they've infested all levels of our government and academia, brainwashing our kids from K-12 and beyond, so much so they're incapable to recognizing Obama as a serious enemy of American principles.

    I think the video is dead on.

    Here's another one that's pretty telling:

    The funny thing is I have actually talked to people like this. And at one time in my life, I traveled amongst them and can affirm that they really do think like this. Scary as it is, people like this woman are in no way American. They are something, but definitely NOT American.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

    America First!

  8. #8
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,274
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    If I wanted America to fail, I'd vote Republican, AND Democrat.

    Side note, I wonder how many corrupt multi-national, and supra-national corporations paid for this video to be made and which small subsidiary of said corporations sponsored it in the lightest of ways.
    Well, you do have the ability to vote multiple times....it seems.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  9. #9
    Regular Member DrakeZ07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lexington, Ky
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Well, you do have the ability to vote multiple times....it seems.
    I meant to imply, that Either party seeks either the passive, or active failing of our Government, and/or nation as a whole.

    And yes, I can vote for more than one party at a time, simply by choosing democrat, or republican on the general election ballot poles for any range of local, state, and federal offices. Back in 08 I voted for Democrat for President, Republican for U.S. Senator, and variations of both parties for various local positions that was on the ballot.

    In case what I said earlier wasn't clear, or made any sense, I hope that part above clears things up ^~^
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

  10. #10
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,274
    Oh, I got all of that. I mean that you have the ability to vote multiple times, in multiple precincts, on the same day. It all depends on how much traveling you wish to do. An extensive and reliable public transit system would facilitate a greater participation rate for any individual voter on any given election day.

    Me, I have/make time to only 'vote once' so to speak, too busy being a productive member of our society.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  11. #11
    Regular Member Beretta92FSLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In My Coffee
    Posts
    5,278
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoy View Post
    The funny thing is I have actually talked to people like this. And at one time in my life, I traveled amongst them and can affirm that they really do think like this. Scary as it is, people like this woman are in no way American. They are something, but definitely NOT American.
    I see, so we are going to start defining who is American, and who is not American? Interesting. So, what do we do with the individuals that are defined as not American; do we send them somewhere?

    Now, with regard to the video-clip: that woman is an idiot. She has two things working against her: 1. She's an idiot, 2. She's drinking way to much fringe-left Kool-Aid.

    I suppose this is a time where I need to balance out the equation here:

    "According to Right Wing Watch, the anti-gay Perkins lamented the PR move by Mike & Ike on a radio bulletin in his latest criticism for those not adhering to the social values he believes in.
    “It’s just another subtle example of society chipping away at the value of marriage,” he said. “And I don’t know what’s more disturbing–that advertisers think divorce appeals to kids or that sexualizing candy will make people buy more. After a year-long build-up, the company will reveal if the couple reconciles. Until then, look for Mike & Ike to have a distinctly liberal flavor.”"

    http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/arc...y-relationship
    Apparently this individual is under the impression that Mike & Ike's are being 'sexualized.' I wonder: Would it be valid for me to argue that all right-wingers are a carbon-copy of Perkins?
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

  12. #12
    Regular Member Beretta92FSLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In My Coffee
    Posts
    5,278
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Oh, I got all of that. I mean that you have the ability to vote multiple times, in multiple precincts, on the same day. [snippers].
    Now you're just full of sh*t here. Take Seattle for instance, you can only vote in the precinct that is on your ballot; at least that's what I understand about the process around here.

    So-called "voter fraud" is just another tool the Right uses in an attempt to invalidate the System. What is ironic about that is that when the Right are voted into office then it is a legitimate display of voters hitting the booths, but when a Liberal wins then there must have been voter fraud.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 04-25-2012 at 10:48 AM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

  13. #13
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,274
    Touch a nerve did I?

    Calling me full of something just might hurt my wittle feewings.

    I did state ability. I never claim(ed) that voter fraud occurs. In fact, voter registration fraud occurs all the time....ACORN is just one example. But, here in Missouri, many cases of voter registration fraud have been documented, but no evidence, zero, zip, nada, that voter fraud has occurred.

    I believe that voter fraud is so rare in its occurrence that a living and breathing mammoth, freshly thawed from the last 'ice age', will be discovered long before voter fraud affects the outcome of any election, anywhere in this country.

    It does get folks agitated and riled up though.....fun to watch.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  14. #14
    Regular Member Beretta92FSLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In My Coffee
    Posts
    5,278
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Touch a nerve did I?

    Calling me full of something just might hurt my wittle feewings.

    I did state ability. I never claim(ed) that voter fraud occurs. In fact, voter registration fraud occurs all the time....ACORN is just one example. But, here in Missouri, many cases of voter registration fraud have been documented, but no evidence, zero, zip, nada, that voter fraud has occurred.

    I believe that voter fraud is so rare in its occurrence that a living and breathing mammoth, freshly thawed from the last 'ice age', will be discovered long before voter fraud affects the outcome of any election, anywhere in this country.

    It does get folks agitated and riled up though.....fun to watch.
    LOL. I just thought it was funny; it was more of a "you're full of sh*t (serious, but with humor)."

    I agree, voter fraud does occur, but whether it is a systemic issue... ACORn who?; exactly!

    I see, so voter registration fraud has been documented but not voter fraud.--then there is not much to talk about here, is there. Apparently the system stops it at some point; some, I am sure, slip through the cracks.

    It is fun to watch individuals get worked-up over voter fraud. Some days, flipping through the channels (pick your media), you'd swear more voters vote fraudulently than legitimately.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

  15. #15
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,274
    "....you'd swear more voters vote fraudulently than legitimately."....That's the ticket....Ron Paul has a chance after all.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  16. #16
    Regular Member metalman383's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Eau Claire WI, ,
    Posts
    283
    "If I wanted America to fail"

    I would vote for Obama!!

  17. #17
    Regular Member Beretta92FSLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In My Coffee
    Posts
    5,278
    Quote Originally Posted by metalman383 View Post
    "If I wanted America to fail"

    I would vote for Obama!!
    I would vote for Romney...I mean Obama. Sorry about that, they are so much alike, I get them mixed up from time to time.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

  18. #18
    Regular Member Beretta92FSLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In My Coffee
    Posts
    5,278
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    "....you'd swear more voters vote fraudulently than legitimately."....That's the ticket....Ron Paul has a chance after all.
    I suppose he does LOL.

    I really think Paul would pull a hellofalotta votes from the Democrats, and Republicans; particularly the young voters on both sides of the political spectrum. I wish he would just dive-in, and do it--but I have a sneaky suspicion that Paul is not interested in garnering Democrat votes for whatever reason.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

  19. #19
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,274
    or republican votes based on some of the comments around here.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  20. #20
    Regular Member Beretta92FSLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In My Coffee
    Posts
    5,278
    This election is in the bag for President Obama. Most of the viable Republicans are waiting until 2016. Hopefully the Party will have it's sh*t together then. With Boehner stating there is a 66% chance that they will retain the House, well, it kinda begs the question of why he is nearly split on it. I think Boehner realizes that the tea party-types, religious-types, have ran the Republicans into the ground on social issues, instead of sticking to economic issues.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

  21. #21
    Regular Member jdholmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Henderson, Nevada
    Posts
    488
    Way to speak for all republicans...you should lead the party.

    I think that's a ridiculous statement, above. He only has it in the bag if you vote for him. And I sincerely don't believe that most republicans are waiting for 2016...

    Wow...where are you getting your info?

  22. #22
    Regular Member DrakeZ07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lexington, Ky
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Oh, I got all of that. I mean that you have the ability to vote multiple times, in multiple precincts, on the same day. It all depends on how much traveling you wish to do. An extensive and reliable public transit system would facilitate a greater participation rate for any individual voter on any given election day.

    Me, I have/make time to only 'vote once' so to speak, too busy being a productive member of our society.
    Wait, I'm confused now...

    I think you mis-read, and took my comments out of context, that, or, I'm just not typing (saying) things the way I'm thinking them...

    You imply that I intended to admit to voting in other districts other than my own, or some other form of voter fraud, or registration thingies...

    My second comment, was meant to imply that I can vote for republican, AND democrat, at the same time, while at one single polling booth on election day. As in, When I go to the Middle School, and get in line for the voting machine for my little area of the county, I never vote "straight democrat" or "straight republican"; I could, if I wanted. But, when I spoke about the local and state voting thingy part, I was implying voting for Sheriff, Mayor, State Rep of my district, State Sen of my region, Governor, Commonwealth Attorney, U.S. rep and U.S. Sen, etc. I usually vote Democrat for state and local spots, and Republican for Federal Congress, and alternate between Democrat and Republican for President.

    Please, don't take what I say out of context, and if you, or anyone feel confused or taken aback by what I said, just tell me, and I'll try to explain further. I really didn't mean for my first two posts to lead to a debate about voter fraud, or registration, or whatever. And I do apologize for not being clear enough to lead to such a debate.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

  23. #23
    Regular Member Beretta92FSLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In My Coffee
    Posts
    5,278
    Quote Originally Posted by jdholmes View Post
    Way to speak for all republicans...you should lead the party.

    I think that's a ridiculous statement, above. He only has it in the bag if you vote for him. And I sincerely don't believe that most republicans are waiting for 2016...

    Wow...where are you getting your info?
    I will give you the link after the election. I can't lead the Party; Limbaugh, and Hannity are too busy running the Republicans into the ground on issues that don't benefit Republicans, instead of economic issues that would give Republicans a fighting chance.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 04-25-2012 at 04:03 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

  24. #24
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,274
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    Wait, I'm confused now...

    I think you mis-read, and took my comments out of context, that, or, I'm just not typing (saying) things the way I'm thinking them...

    You imply that I intended to admit to voting in other districts other than my own, or some other form of voter fraud, or registration thingies...

    My second comment, was meant to imply that I can vote for republican, AND democrat, at the same time, while at one single polling booth on election day. As in, When I go to the Middle School, and get in line for the voting machine for my little area of the county, I never vote "straight democrat" or "straight republican"; I could, if I wanted. But, when I spoke about the local and state voting thingy part, I was implying voting for Sheriff, Mayor, State Rep of my district, State Sen of my region, Governor, Commonwealth Attorney, U.S. rep and U.S. Sen, etc. I usually vote Democrat for state and local spots, and Republican for Federal Congress, and alternate between Democrat and Republican for President.

    Please, don't take what I say out of context, and if you, or anyone feel confused or taken aback by what I said, just tell me, and I'll try to explain further. I really didn't mean for my first two posts to lead to a debate about voter fraud, or registration, or whatever. And I do apologize for not being clear enough to lead to such a debate.
    Nah, you are perfectly clear.

    I find discussions regarding 'voter fraud' to be hi-larious and a fun way to get some folks all red faced with their cheeks puffed-up. My definition of a American is one who votes. If you desire for America to fail, then the surest way to do that is to remove the right of the citizenry to vote.

    If you choose not to vote you are still a American, just not a very good one.

    Rumors of true voter fraud affecting the outcome of a election in this day and age are just that, rumors.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  25. #25
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,274
    I did not imply that you would. I stated that you could. Whether or not your multiple votes are counted, if you did vote multiple times, is likely to not happen.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •