• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PDX area meet up? (beginning of May)

VW_Factor

I think it may be about that time to have another small gathering. A bite to eat perhaps or just coffee somewhere?

Starbucks in Oregon City was our last meet up location for the area. Any other places anyone would like to visit?

Beginning of May sometime, either weekday afternoon or weekend?

nny420

me and my friend

We might be up for a trip to portland. I would be bringing my 2 sons and weekends look good too.

4runman

normally mon, wed evenings, and friday through sunday. im just inside pdx on the gresham side.

Trap

I'm in, just give me an address. It would be great to meet new people. I just moved to Salem from Eastern Oregon.