• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bank Incident- with some good news at the end

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The state sub-forums are reserved for things related to OC within the specific state.

Obviously no one wants their state criticized, constructive suggestion aside, but responding to such at length derails the thread.

Those that have a different perception/opinion than yours of another's conduct are not in violation of the rules simply for that reason, and whether they live in one state or another should have no bearing.

When the line is seriously crossed, you have options. Ignore such individuals, point out their impropriety, and/or report them, but do not become part of the problem by verbalizing personal feelings especially at length. State facts i.e. post # so and so is in direct violation of the rules, rather than I don't like you coming here and talking about me that way. Take the high road, be effective ladies and gentlemen.

If we can get back to the original theme of the thread, fine. If not, anticipate a thread lock as this one has strayed too much already.

MyWifeSaidYes

I apologize for purposely stirring the pot. The temptation was too much. :uhoh:

I have loved my visits to Colorado and might consider that a retirement location someday. That's one reason I read the Colorado forum.

Okay, let's get back on topic.

When will you be returning to that bank branch? I would recommend going about the same day and time to see if the same manager is working. If/when you see her, give her a friendly wave and a smile.

M-Taliesin

I have loved my visits to Colorado and might consider that a retirement location someday. That's one reason I read the Colorado forum.

Okay, let's get back on topic.

Howdy Amigo!
Well sir, next time you're out this way, look me up! I'll show you some of Colorado that'll amaze you!
Aside from that, we could meet up with some of the forum members and you can get to know some of the friendliest folks west of the Mississippi that are part of our great state.

Back on topic?

Should you come to Colorado, I'd be delighted to introduce you to the OP and his new enterprise. He'll be more than happy to share his opinion of the bank! Or banks in general for that matter. He's a terrific guy, and so far as I know, he is real busy getting his store up and running to fret much about the bank experience. Perhaps he'll come along and share what any subsequent visits were like, but last I saw of him, he was standing with me in the parking lot while it was getting graded to smooth the thing out some!

Come on out, and if you decide to retire here, maybe we can go out to a range and shoot some!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin.