• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why is is it so tough to be legal?

rt1983

I remember at my previous job one of the young guys that worked there had an illegal 22 revolver, which he told me he bought off the street and because he needed safety... He had practiced shooting with it many times illegally as well but as safe as he could do it in that sense I suppose. Anyway for someone to feel unsafe and need a firearm, we can all illegall buy a pistol off the street somewhere in 5 minutes if we know the right person.
Why do the towns and state think that it is a good idea to make it a hassle or waiting game to grant us a right that the constitution already granted us? I recently read an old article from guns and ammo I think about gun myths... You should all read it, it is hilarious.

For the record, the guy with the pistol stated he couldn't get a permit when he tried because thy hassled him with extra paperwork and questions and credit checks etc.... So he have up, good kid, just sucks he has to do it the wrong way.

brk913

Just goes to show what we all already know, only legal people are affected by gun laws. Criminals will be criminals no matter how many laws, gun bans, or other roadblocks are put up for gun owners the criminals will still do what they want...wish the anti gunners would understand that...

Last edited: