Thread: "I dont mind people having guns"

beckofbeyond - Idaho

"I dont mind people having guns"

Samuel L. Jackson

"I dont mind people having guns, I grew up with guns in Tennessee."

Asked if he still owns a firearm, Jackson replies, "Hell yeah. I'm not going to be the one without the gun when the people who have guns show up."
    Last edited by oldbanger; 04-24-2012 at 05:34 PM.

The mean streets of WI
    Just another racist with a gun.

Well, that's what the left would call him if he hadn't voted for Obama.

, ,
    He has said in the past that he voted for Obama cause he was black. I wonder why nobody has thrown a fit over that yet.

White Oak Plantation
    AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every [bleep] in the room, accept no substitutes. - Ordell Robbie: Jackie Brown, 1997, Miramax Films
    I don't mind either, Sam....
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Weber County Utah
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangkiller View Post
    He has said in the past that he voted for Obama cause he was black. I wonder why nobody has thrown a fit over that yet.
    Probably because everybody that voted for Obama - including the dead folks who voted in Illinois - did so for the same reason. Being a black politician was Obama's ONLY qualification for the position of POTUS! The majority of black Americans voted for him because he too was black, and the multitudes of others because they had to prove that they weren't "racists". His "promises" were nothing more than empty left-wing rhetoric, and his leadership abilities have less substance than the air we breathe. However, on the "plus" side (from the left wing's POV), he does possess - and is closely following - the road map to the destruction of the America most of us grew up in. God save us from our own stupidity, and do not permit Obama's re-election. Pax...
    Glocks ROCK!