• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"I dont mind people having guns"

mustangkiller

He has said in the past that he voted for Obama cause he was black. I wonder why nobody has thrown a fit over that yet.

Gil223

He has said in the past that he voted for Obama cause he was black. I wonder why nobody has thrown a fit over that yet.

Probably because everybody that voted for Obama - including the dead folks who voted in Illinois - did so for the same reason. Being a black politician was Obama's ONLY qualification for the position of POTUS! The majority of black Americans voted for him because he too was black, and the multitudes of others because they had to prove that they weren't "racists". His "promises" were nothing more than empty left-wing rhetoric, and his leadership abilities have less substance than the air we breathe. However, on the "plus" side (from the left wing's POV), he does possess - and is closely following - the road map to the destruction of the America most of us grew up in. God save us from our own stupidity, and do not permit Obama's re-election. Pax...