Thread: Corpus Christi area

Corpus Christi area

Anyone? Hello, is this thing on? Wanna get together for a shoot and some skills exchanging. I can't afford real classes and I've learned all I can from YouTube and other sources. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Check in if your interested and let's iron out the details.

I'm interested, but with limited funds, I'm not really one
    To do much ironing.

Come up with something, and I will see about joining in on the fun.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Ok, since no one wants to step up I'll sweeten the deal. I'll trade my hand to hand combat knowledge for your firearms knowledge. Am I grasping at straws here? Kinda looks that way. Maybe things will heat up as 2013 gets closer.

I've been away from the forums for a while, but I do travel to Corpus sometimes! I have a few friends down there interested in doing a range day next time I'm down. You will be more than welcome to join us when it happens!

Might not be able to join in the fun, but will give a Corpus Christi range a plug! Recently competed in an IDPA match at the Corpus Christi Rifle & Pistol Club. Very nice range; new pistol bays with tall berms. Lots of Trap & Skeet ranges if that's your thing. Friendly folks!
    Lower the crime rate by lowering the criminal survival rate!
    When people say 'God Bless America' I'm sure He says, "I gave you Texas!"

Hey brother!

Go to The Sharpshooter on staples. Ask fOr Matt he and I shoot there a lot and we are both Former Marines and marksmanship instructors. Tell Matt that Lance sent you he will help you out man. Or if I get a day off from work Hell I'll shoot with you!

Lance, that's a hell of an offer and ill definitely take you up on it. I like the sharpshooter but I have a free outdoor range with better training potential and relaxed rules. Its in Driscoll at my dads place. Shoot me a pm sometime and we'll work out the details. If you prefer sharpshooter, I can meet you there instead. Doesn't really matter to me in the end.