• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Corpus Christi area

mustangkiller

Anyone? Hello, is this thing on? Wanna get together for a shoot and some skills exchanging. I can't afford real classes and I've learned all I can from YouTube and other sources. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Check in if your interested and let's iron out the details.

Jack House

I'm interested, but with limited funds, I'm not really one
To do much ironing.

Come up with something, and I will see about joining in on the fun.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

mustangkiller

Ok, since no one wants to step up I'll sweeten the deal. I'll trade my hand to hand combat knowledge for your firearms knowledge. Am I grasping at straws here? Kinda looks that way. Maybe things will heat up as 2013 gets closer.

Gator5713

Lone Star Veteran
I've been away from the forums for a while, but I do travel to Corpus sometimes! I have a few friends down there interested in doing a range day next time I'm down. You will be more than welcome to join us when it happens!

mark-in-texas

Might not be able to join in the fun, but will give a Corpus Christi range a plug! Recently competed in an IDPA match at the Corpus Christi Rifle & Pistol Club. Very nice range; new pistol bays with tall berms. Lots of Trap & Skeet ranges if that's your thing. Friendly folks!

sandbandit0331

Hey brother!

Go to The Sharpshooter on staples. Ask fOr Matt he and I shoot there a lot and we are both Former Marines and marksmanship instructors. Tell Matt that Lance sent you he will help you out man. Or if I get a day off from work Hell I'll shoot with you!

mustangkiller

Lance, that's a hell of an offer and ill definitely take you up on it. I like the sharpshooter but I have a free outdoor range with better training potential and relaxed rules. Its in Driscoll at my dads place. Shoot me a pm sometime and we'll work out the details. If you prefer sharpshooter, I can meet you there instead. Doesn't really matter to me in the end.