Thread: can i cc if i work in a barber shop w/o a cpl

can i cc if i work in a barber shop w/o a cpl

I recently purchased a pistol, I work at a barbershop in Michigan my question is am I allowed to cc in the shop while working? I don't have a cpl / ccw yet. If so would I have to then open carry when going outside? (smoking a cigg, running to my car). Just want to be sure, don't want to find out the hard way.

This would be better served in the Michigan forums. While I can not answer your question, I can ask you one that one that may help answer it.

Does your boss allow you to carry? Do you have the owner's express written consent?

Again, I don't know the answer to your question, but it would seem to me that, if at all possible, to legal CC at your place of work without a license you would need express written consent from the owner.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitten Bullies View Post
    I recently purchased a pistol, I work at a barbershop in Michigan my question is am I allowed to cc in the shop while working? I don't have a cpl / ccw yet. If so would I have to then open carry when going outside? (smoking a cigg, running to my car). Just want to be sure, don't want to find out the hard way.
    Mittens I replied to this on the Mi forum as well please look there ASAP! You need to STOP carrying until you have a better grasp of Mi gun laws. You are risking your freedom at this point.

Sent from my Polaroid PMID701i using Tapatalk 2
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington