Thread: 90 Year Old Grandmother Locks cop in Basement.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

90 Year Old Grandmother Locks cop in Basement.

After physical abuse and assault that caused a dislocated shoulder she still stood her ground and physically did something about it! Wow! And it appears she was in Handcuffs too! I wanna give her a big hug and claim her as my grandmother!

http://www.humanresourcesjournal.com...o-settle-suit/

Baltimore City Council President Bernard Young voted against the settlement for Ms. Green, explaining that he was “tired of the police department bleeding money.”
    OH boo hoo!

Defending her decision to take the law into her own hands and locking the door, she said, “This was my private home, and if I latched it, that was my prerogative because he had no search warrant to go in my basement. So, I had to right to latch it”
    Priceless!
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 04-25-2012 at 09:51 AM.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Maybe Baltimore City Council President Bernard Young should look at getting him some new police dudes, ones that don't break the law and trample all over citizen's rights.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Maybe Baltimore City Council President Bernard Young should look at getting him some new police dudes, ones that don't break the law and trample all over citizen's rights.
    I know right?, what a novel idea.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

That was yet another reason to know your rights! I would like to think I would have locked the officer in the basement too! What a bunch of ignorant morons! "I'm going to find that gun and prove you did it!", the only thing he proved was his own ignorance.

And, a propensity to break the law, not that that is a job dis-qualifier in the Baltimore Police Department. Actually, it just may be a BPD promotion requirement.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

"Baltimore City Council President Bernard Young voted against the settlement for Ms. Green, explaining that he was “tired of the police department bleeding money.”

So Young thinks this is HER fault?? Maryland think about who is spending your hard earned tax dollars. 17 mill in two years. 8.5 a year. 708,333 a month. 23,611 every day
    and Young blames the people
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

From all the posts in Maryland's thread, it seems that BPD is no stranger to violating citizen rights, and breaking every law they can. These are people who we pay to Protect And Serve? Who are they serving, and who are they protecting?
    Be safe, be prepared, and carry on!

Alle Ihre Basisstation jetzt zu uns gehören

Quote Originally Posted by WOD View Post
    From all the posts in Maryland's thread, it seems that BPD is no stranger to violating citizen rights, and breaking every law they can. These are people who we pay to Protect And Serve? Who are they serving, and who are they protecting?
    Their turf.....(Largest Street Gang in America)