• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

90 Year Old Grandmother Locks cop in Basement.

sudden valley gunner

After physical abuse and assault that caused a dislocated shoulder she still stood her ground and physically did something about it! Wow! And it appears she was in Handcuffs too! I wanna give her a big hug and claim her as my grandmother!

http://www.humanresourcesjournal.co...asement-department-pays-95000-to-settle-suit/

Baltimore City Council President Bernard Young voted against the settlement for Ms. Green, explaining that he was “tired of the police department bleeding money.”
OH boo hoo!

Defending her decision to take the law into her own hands and locking the door, she said, “This was my private home, and if I latched it, that was my prerogative because he had no search warrant to go in my basement. So, I had to right to latch it”
Priceless!

Last edited:

OC for ME

Maybe Baltimore City Council President Bernard Young should look at getting him some new police dudes, ones that don't break the law and trample all over citizen's rights.

Bowesmobile

That was yet another reason to know your rights! I would like to think I would have locked the officer in the basement too! What a bunch of ignorant morons! "I'm going to find that gun and prove you did it!", the only thing he proved was his own ignorance.

OC for ME

And, a propensity to break the law, not that that is a job dis-qualifier in the Baltimore Police Department. Actually, it just may be a BPD promotion requirement.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
"Baltimore City Council President Bernard Young voted against the settlement for Ms. Green, explaining that he was “tired of the police department bleeding money.”

So Young thinks this is HER fault?? Maryland think about who is spending your hard earned tax dollars. 17 mill in two years. 8.5 a year. 708,333 a month. 23,611 every day
and Young blames the people

WOD

From all the posts in Maryland's thread, it seems that BPD is no stranger to violating citizen rights, and breaking every law they can. These are people who we pay to Protect And Serve? Who are they serving, and who are they protecting?

sudden valley gunner

From all the posts in Maryland's thread, it seems that BPD is no stranger to violating citizen rights, and breaking every law they can. These are people who we pay to Protect And Serve? Who are they serving, and who are they protecting?

Their turf.....(Largest Street Gang in America)