• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FOX 13 Seattle will have a report on CPLs at 5PM news report

jsanchez

So are they trying to link ccw to Zimmerman? Is this a new tatic for CeaseFire? I think three points Dave Workman could of added, one it costs $26,000 to house 1 inmate in prison, two, because of conceal carry permits Seattle and Washington State our one of the safest cities and states in the nation, and three, and I know Dave said something similar to this, but 99% of the time cops arrive after the crime is committed. I think Dave did a great job. How many of the murders were committed by conceal carry permit holders? Who were the victims and what were the circumstances? The mayor has a body guard team. I think I'm going to CeaseFire luncheon. Keep your friends close, keep your eneimes closer.

Last edited:

Batousaii

If... Then .. applies to anything.

1) People that own cars are 10x more likely to have auto accidents than those that don't.
2) Women that have sex have a 100% higher pregnancy rate than those that do not.
3) Children that talk are 10x more likely to tell you "NO" than children that remain quiet.
4) Mayors that spin the truth are more prone to lying than mayors that talk straight.
5) People that cook food are 10x more likely to get burned on a stove than those that eat out.
6) People that have pets are 10x more likely to get bit than those that do not.
7) People that cross streets are 10x more likely to get hit by the driver who has the 10x higher accident rate.. thus giving you an almost 100% chance of getting hit by a car durring any given crossing !!!!

Gawd Dammit people!! - STOP CROSSING STREETS !!

:banghead: Bat

Jeff Hayes

1) People that own cars are 10x more likely to have auto accidents than those that don't.
2) Women that have sex have a 100% higher pregnancy rate than those that do not.
3) Children that talk are 10x more likely to tell you "NO" than children that remain quiet.
4) Mayors that spin the truth are more prone to lying than mayors that talk straight.
5) People that cook food are 10x more likely to get burned on a stove than those that eat out.
6) People that have pets are 10x more likely to get bit than those that do not.
7) People that cross streets are 10x more likely to get hit by the driver who has the 10x higher accident rate.. thus giving you an almost 100% chance of getting hit by a car durring any given crossing !!!!

Gawd Dammit people!! - STOP CROSSING STREETS !!

:banghead: Bat

Bat

But its for the children and it's about GUNS evil GUNS! YOU DON'T understand GUNS are different than other mechanical things they are possessed by spirits except for when they are in the proper hands then and only then are they safe.

WOD

In the 35 years that I've been around firearms, I've had ONE negligent discharge. That ONE negligent discharge was caused by me, being negligent, and NOT following the simple rules of handling my firearms. After that ONE ND, I learned to be much more responsible with my firearms, and nobody has been hurt. Stick that in your statistics Mayor McGimpy.