• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

City of Washington OC ban

ChiangShih

While your link may indeed provide a great deal of insight to some. lets not forget, nothing illegal is contained within and however unpopular it may be, so were the words of our fore fathers and so will be our kids if they stand for what it is we proclaim to believe in.

You are exactly right. However, when you are the member of a political group, and a part of a movement that can still be restricted, doing unpopular things can still be considered pretty stupid. Seriously, playing "CopBlock" WHILE OCing, then saying he never intended to give the movement a bad name? Get the **** out. Legal or not we can't support doofs like this guy. KC side doesn't put up with fools like this, if we find guys like this in the group we actively black ball them from OC meets and avoid affiliation, maybe that's why we have a better track record.

ChiangShih

His FB paints a pretty bad picture of him too.

Aber dein Facebook sagt das er Deutsch sprechen kann. Bess, warst du wirklich in der Marineinfanterie der V.S.A ? Ich glaube dir kein Wort davon, aber das ist meine Meinung. Sowieso, kannst du uns einen gefallen tuen? Kannst du dich nicht zum Narren machen, mein Freundchen? Wie kann man nur so dumm sein und Deutsch sprechen ? Außerdem bin ich noch am lernen. Deutsch ist keine einfache Sprache !

Last edited:

Tony4310

EXACTLY!

I really ******* hate this ******** from mspgunner. He sits there, making deals behind everyone's backs (or so he claims), and doesn't tell ANYONE about them until it is too late and when he does say anything at all, it is all ******** anyways because he refuses to tell the story to you straight.

This, this **** right here, makes me not want to be part of this subforum.

Not going to say a word this this asinine comment...........

Last edited:

Tony4310

You are exactly right. However, when you are the member of a political group, and a part of a movement that can still be restricted, doing unpopular things can still be considered pretty stupid. Seriously, playing "CopBlock" WHILE OCing, then saying he never intended to give the movement a bad name? Get the **** out. Legal or not we can't support doofs like this guy. KC side doesn't put up with fools like this, if we find guys like this in the group we actively black ball them from OC meets and avoid affiliation, maybe that's why we have a better track record.

Can I join the KC movement from the St.Louis side? I do not wqant to be affiliated with people like bess. Anyone that actively and intentionally goes to places where police are intentionally are seeking confrontation with LOE's and have their own selfish agenda at hand. Some of the people on this side of state are clueless!

usmcbess

His FB paints a pretty bad picture of him too.

Aber dein Facebook sagt das er Deutsch sprechen kann. Bess, warst du wirklich in der Marineinfanterie der V.S.A ? Ich glaube dir kein Wort davon, aber das ist meine Meinung. Sowieso, kannst du uns einen gefallen tuen? Kannst du dich nicht zum Narren machen, mein Freundchen? Wie kann man nur so dumm sein und Deutsch sprechen ? Außerdem bin ich noch am lernen. Deutsch ist keine einfache Sprache !

Ich war noch niemals in die Marine Corps ich eingestehen muss, dass. ICH wa in a Marine Corps highschool programm. Habe ich mein Studium mit vielen ehrungen.

ChiangShih

Ich war noch niemals in die Marine Corps ich eingestehen muss, dass. ICH wa in a Marine Corps highschool programm. Habe ich mein Studium mit vielen ehrungen.

Achso, so viel konnte ich mir denken.

ChiangShih

Can I join the KC movement from the St.Louis side? I do not wqant to be affiliated with people like bess. Anyone that actively and intentionally goes to places where police are intentionally are seeking confrontation with LOE's and have their own selfish agenda at hand. Some of the people on this side of state are clueless!

Naturally! That is a long drive to the meets though, lol.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
weißt du, was ein Schmerz es zu benutzen Google übersetzen, dies zu lesen ist?

WCrawford

Yes, I and a group of people busting our butts for 2A work with legislators, make deals and don't tell you, this forum or the anti-2A people who watch every post. You have a problem with that?

The story will come out after the legislative session is over. If you don't know when that is, you know too little! Don't worry, if "we" don't get some results on OC this session you won't see me here on this forum again. Actually even if we do you probably won't either, If I said why my access would be immediately terminated...

All this tells me is that Missouri needs to let in the sunshine at the state capitol.

Superlite27

Sorry, but I've got USMCBess' back on this one. It's a shame that one legal action on the part of one law abiding citizen is enough to shatter the long laid plans that took many people many hours to......OH WAIT! Nothing has happened yet.

What POWER you must have, Vincent! We constantly hear about the tons of superhuman effort and thankless hours upon hours of work many put in unknown on our behalf.....and all it takes is one legal act by one law abiding citizen to shatter it all?

What a fragile thing! It's like a house of cards! If it tumbles at the slightest breeze........

SHHHHHH! Secret Squirrel says......SHHHHH! Top Secret! We don't want to release any information. SHHHHHHH!

be vewy, vewy, quiet.............

...and then: WHAT? YOU WERE SEEN DOING SOMETHING PERFECTLY LEGAL!?! HOW COULD YOU! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KNOW!

How was he supposed to know about something so TOP F*$#^ING SECRET? Clairvoiance?

mspgunner or LMTD:

THIS is the PERFECT example to stick in all your "friends" faces! THIS IS THE REASON for the bill! THIS is what we need to show these "friends" in high places!

NOW is the opportunity to take these "friends" and stick their noses in the dog turd. WAVE IT IN THEIR FACES! Say:

"HEY, MR. CONGRESSCRITTER! LOOK AT THIS STUPID S#!T! THIS is why we need this F@#%ING bill!"

Don't let them B.S. you and smile in your face while ******* down your back by saying, "Oh! How unfortunate for you! Now we can't pass this bill!"...BULLS#!T! THIS is the reason for it. The crooked S.O.B.'s are looking for any excuse to back out of something their constituents want, and they're attempting to use this as a branch to sweep the trail of their backpedalling footprints away.

"Look! I was TRYING to pass this bill since I care for you so much, but now......ooops! Looks like I can't!"

BULLS#!T. This is simply something they are trying to use as a smokescreen to cover their running away.

Stick their nose in the turd and make them own it! Ask them, msp. Ask them LMTD: "Why doesn't Missouri have full pre-emption like the majority of other states to protect it's citizens from this B.S.?" I thought politicians wanted more power? I thought legislators looked forward to being the deciding factor, I thought state level politicians wanted to control the issues?.....

....and now they try to pawn it off by using this incident to relinquish control to local authorities? BULLS#!T!
THIS is an example, SMACKING THEM IN THE FACE, of why we need full pre-emption.

Ask them: "WHY DON'T WE HAVE FULL PRE-EMPTION TO PROTECT US FROM THIS B.S.?" THIS is the reason for the politicos to HURRY UP AND PASS IT! Don't let them muddle the issue and redefine it as an excuse to run away from it! WE need to use it to hold their noses to the grindstone. Don't give it to them for THEM to use in order to run away like cowards.

cshoff

This thread is a prime example why so many folks choose not to get involved in this process any deeper than just complaining about it on the internet. Sad, but true, IMHO.

ChiangShih

How was he supposed to know about something so TOP F*$#^ING SECRET? Clairvoiance?

Did you even read this thread?
Seriously this post is a tad bit retarded.

Also, if you have his back, then you should be black balled right along with him. Confrontational cop baiters should be shunned.

Last edited:

kylemoul

so hows the weather?

City of Washington decided to drop this bill and they did not pass anything.

Redbaron007

Sorry, but I've got USMCBess' back on this one. It's a shame that one legal action on the part of one law abiding citizen is enough to shatter the long laid plans that took many people many hours to......OH WAIT! Nothing has happened yet.

What POWER you must have, Vincent! We constantly hear about the tons of superhuman effort and thankless hours upon hours of work many put in unknown on our behalf.....and all it takes is one legal act by one law abiding citizen to shatter it all?

What a fragile thing! It's like a house of cards! If it tumbles at the slightest breeze........

SHHHHHH! Secret Squirrel says......SHHHHH! Top Secret! We don't want to release any information. SHHHHHHH!

be vewy, vewy, quiet.............

...and then: WHAT? YOU WERE SEEN DOING SOMETHING PERFECTLY LEGAL!?! HOW COULD YOU! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KNOW!

mspgunner or LMTD:

THIS is the PERFECT example to stick in all your "friends" faces! THIS IS THE REASON for the bill! THIS is what we need to show these "friends" in high places!

NOW is the opportunity to take these "friends" and stick their noses in the dog turd. WAVE IT IN THEIR FACES! Say:

"HEY, MR. CONGRESSCRITTER! LOOK AT THIS STUPID S#!T! THIS is why we need this F@#%ING bill!"

Don't let them B.S. you and smile in your face while ******* down your back by saying, "Oh! How unfortunate for you! Now we can't pass this bill!"...BULLS#!T! THIS is the reason for it. The crooked S.O.B.'s are looking for any excuse to back out of something their constituents want, and they're attempting to use this as a branch to sweep the trail of their backpedalling footprints away.

"Look! I was TRYING to pass this bill since I care for you so much, but now......ooops! Looks like I can't!"

BULLS#!T. This is simply something they are trying to use as a smokescreen to cover their running away.

Stick their nose in the turd and make them own it! Ask them, msp. Ask them LMTD: "Why doesn't Missouri have full pre-emption like the majority of other states to protect it's citizens from this B.S.?" I thought politicians wanted more power? I thought legislators looked forward to being the deciding factor, I thought state level politicians wanted to control the issues?.....

....and now they try to pawn it off by using this incident to relinquish control to local authorities? BULLS#!T!
THIS is an example, SMACKING THEM IN THE FACE, of why we need full pre-emption.

Ask them: "WHY DON'T WE HAVE FULL PRE-EMPTION TO PROTECT US FROM THIS B.S.?" THIS is the reason for the politicos to HURRY UP AND PASS IT! Don't let them muddle the issue and redefine it as an excuse to run away from it! WE need to use it to hold their noses to the grindstone. Don't give it to them for THEM to use in order to run away like cowards.

Did anyone actual accuse umcbess of breaking the law? I'm not sure I read that. So feel free to show me.

Your rant is very grandiose.....however, the bottom line, Politics is Politics and getting pre-emptive OC is a political process. If our law makers were on the edge of passing this, then bess goes out and garners the unfavorable attention and it was just enough to push the legislators back...then it is what it is. Believe it or not, this happens frequently in politics. You rant would have more credibility if we had 100,000 OCers flooding the capitol, personally and electronically, on a regular basis. But as it stands, there are not even a quarter of a percent of this number..there were less than 100 people on gun day. I, myself, was absent and I regret not being there. It had been on my calendar for months; the whole day blocked off.

Hopefully, next year, Gun Day and the legislative process will be much more successful.

ChiangShih

"Police here had only one encounter with the man, but he is known to follow and videotape Franklin County deputies engaged in
stops or other operations. He then edits and posts the videos on YouTube.

Last year, deputies approached the man after motorists reported that a suspect wearing a handgun was standing on
the Highway 100 overpass at Gray Summit. The man was holding a sign and shouting at passing cars, according to reports."

This right before,

"While Missouri allows open carry of firearms, counties and municipalities are authorized to pass laws and ordinances restricting open carry.
The city of St. Louis and several surrounding municipalities have restricted the open carrying of firearms.
In January, state Sen. Brian Nieves, R-Washington, filed legislation, Senate Bill 680, which would bar counties and other municipalities from restricting firearms in any way, including their “use, keeping, possession, bearing (and) transportation.”
His bill is currently in the Senate’s Judiciary and Civil and Criminal Jurisprudence Committee."

Man, thanks for the good PR Bess *sarcasm x10*

Thankfully the OC ban failed, but come on. If this is the kind of s**** I am going to be affiliated with by OCing I'm almost embarrassed to do so.

Last edited:

cshoff

I'm just curious as to what other rights folks should be expected to "give up" for "the cause"? Should we tolerate illegal searches and seizures because some politician doesn't want us to appear to be confrontational or "anti-government" in the eyes of the press? Should we stop practicing our preferred religion for a few months so as not to come off as "religious radicals" while we wait for some bill to try to make it out of committee and onto the floor for debate? Maybe folks were giving up their right to assemble to try to help this bill make it out of committee, and that's why there was such a poor turnout at the gun rights rally this year?

Just so we all know, which one of you folks should be "the decider" for how the rest of us lawfully conduct ourselves from here on out? I sure wouldn't want to accidentally cast any stones towards your glass house...........

ChiangShih

I'm just curious as to what other rights folks should be expected to "give up" for "the cause"? Should we tolerate illegal searches and seizures because some politician doesn't want us to appear to be confrontational or "anti-government" in the eyes of the press? Should we stop practicing our preferred religion for a few months so as not to come off as "religious radicals" while we wait for some bill to try to make it out of committee and onto the floor for debate? Maybe folks were giving up their right to assemble to try to help this bill make it out of committee, and that's why there was such a poor turnout at the gun rights rally this year?

Just so we all know, which one of you folks should be "the decider" for how the rest of us lawfully conduct ourselves from here on out? I sure wouldn't want to accidentally cast any stones towards your glass house...........

Come on man, slippery slope logic. Lets keep arguments like that in Jr. High.

You know what this is. If you want to guarantee your rights, sometimes you have to play politics, and you especially should not make an ass out of yourself and everyone involved while being a visible representative of the group.

Last edited:

cshoff

Come on man, slippery slope logic. Lets keep arguments like that in Jr. High.

You know what this is. If you want to guarantee your rights, sometimes you have to play politics, and you especially should not make an ass out of yourself and everyone involved while being a visible representative of the group.

I intended for it to sound "junior high-ish", because that is the tone of the majority of this thread. Like it or not, there are folks out there that do plenty of things in a manner that you and I might not agree with. However, as long as they are doing them in accordance with the law, it's really not any of our business.

But I digress, whether or not any of us agree with the manner that Mr. Bess conducted himself in this situation is entirely irrelevant. There isn't anyone here who gets to be the arbiter of conduct for everyone else. And I find it disturbing that supposed freedom-loving individuals would go to such great lengths to belittle a person for their LAWFUL conduct just because said person exercised said conduct in a manner in which they don't necessarily agree with. What the heck kind of freedom is that?

Folks who believe that open carry is a God given right, protected by our Constitution, should understand better than anyone that you can't "guarantee rights" by NOT exercising them. And they should also understand that sometimes the very act of exercising that right is, in and of itself, enough for the media (or some over-zealous LEO or town council member) to latch onto like a rabid dog and use to control the narrative in their attempt to make everyone involved in the activity out to be an "ass". NEWSFLASH - Not everyone who OC's is a member of this site, or is even aware of it. NEWSFLASH - Not everyone who chooses to OC is trying to be a "visible representative of the group", in fact, I'd guess that the majority of people who OC in this state have never given "the group" much thought one way or the other.

The amount of self-importance being displayed around here is borderline ridiculous.