Thread: Here We Go...

Here We Go...

http://usat.ly/K8IoHy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.

"I knew one thing: as soon as anyone said you didn't need a gun, you'd better take one along that worked."
    Raymond Chandler

2A
    Last edited by OC-moto450r; 08-02-2012 at 07:41 PM.

This is the third separate (similar) incident I've read about today

Once more into the fray.

"I knew one thing: as soon as anyone said you didn't need a gun, you'd better take one along that worked."
    Raymond Chandler

This is disconcerting. Sharpton, and MSNBC got what they wanted: the impression that it was a Caucasian on African American crime.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Very disturbing indeed. Here is another similar incident.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/25...g-alabama-man/

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Very disturbing indeed. Here is another similar incident.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/25...g-alabama-man/
    No, not really, the black dude was waiting for the white dude to make the next move. They both have a history of antagonizing each other. Does not excuse the beat-down, but the circumstances are different in every respect. Though, the troubling part is that it seems that a crimminal tresspass charge was not issued, along with the other chargess, against every one in the mob that entered upon the white dudes property.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

The Justice department will let him off, you wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by gunns View Post
    The Justice department will let him off, you wait and see.
    I hope not. That's the last message that needs to be sent.

Once more into the fray.

Raymond Chandler

We ALL need to step up our SA no matter where or who we are. Things like this can happen anywhere to anyone.

Hip hip hooray for the corporate media propaganda machine, mission accomplished. /end sarcasm

Fking media ****** piss me off.

Mr. Hayes should count himself lucky he lives in a fascist serfdom where the "subjects" are not allowed to exercise their fundamental human right to self-defense, and the government is more interested in protecting the "occupational safety" of thugs, muggers, rapists and thieves than respecting the fundamental human rights of law-abiding citizens...

If he would have tried this sort of foolishness in VA, NC, PA, WV or OH, the outcome of this incident might well have been considerably different...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Quote Originally Posted by MainelyGlock View Post
    I hope not. That's the last message that needs to be sent.
    I agree, but that's not the message Holder's sending. The message he's sending is "we don't prosecute our own."
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Where is the NAACP on this one? Last time I checked , white was a color too. Maybe they should change the name of their group. This will probably get a lot worse before it ever gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by sccrref View Post
    Where is the NAACP on this one? Last time I checked , white was a color too. Maybe they should change the name of their group. This will probably get a lot worse before it ever gets better.
    Without using Google, do you know what NAACP stands for? They couldn't care less about white people, much less if one of them was beaten by a black man.

Once more into the fray.

Raymond Chandler

Actually if one wanted to get quite technical, neither white or black are colors at all. I was taught that in school 25 years ago and found by checking the internet that it is still true today.

So The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) have a slight problem.
    If you do not test yourself every single day,
    then it is just another wasted day.
    --Semper Fi--

Without using Google, do you know what NAACP stands for? They couldn't care less about white people, much less if one of them was beaten by a black man.

Yes I do know what it stands for. I forgot to put in sarcasm on and off. The subtle point (maybe to subtle) is that they do not care about white or black. They just care about causing hate and discontent.

Yes I do know what it stands for. I forgot to put in sarcasm on and off. The subtle point (maybe to subtle) is that they do not care about white or black. They just care about causing hate and discontent.
    Roger that. I dislike them almost as much as PETA.

Once more into the fray.

Raymond Chandler

Roger that. I dislike them almost as much as PETA.

PETA stands for People Eating Tasty Animals! At least that's what is says at my favorite gun range. (sarcasm off)
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin