• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Here We Go...

OC for ME

Very disturbing indeed. Here is another similar incident.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/25/arrest-made-in-beating-alabama-man/
No, not really, the black dude was waiting for the white dude to make the next move. They both have a history of antagonizing each other. Does not excuse the beat-down, but the circumstances are different in every respect. Though, the troubling part is that it seems that a crimminal tresspass charge was not issued, along with the other chargess, against every one in the mob that entered upon the white dudes property.

hazek

Hip hip hooray for the corporate media propaganda machine, mission accomplished. /end sarcasm

Fking media ****** piss me off. :banghead:

Dreamer

Mr. Hayes should count himself lucky he lives in a fascist serfdom where the "subjects" are not allowed to exercise their fundamental human right to self-defense, and the government is more interested in protecting the "occupational safety" of thugs, muggers, rapists and thieves than respecting the fundamental human rights of law-abiding citizens...

If he would have tried this sort of foolishness in VA, NC, PA, WV or OH, the outcome of this incident might well have been considerably different...

sccrref

Where is the NAACP on this one? Last time I checked , white was a color too. Maybe they should change the name of their group. This will probably get a lot worse before it ever gets better.

MainelyGlock

Where is the NAACP on this one? Last time I checked , white was a color too. Maybe they should change the name of their group. This will probably get a lot worse before it ever gets better.

Without using Google, do you know what NAACP stands for? They couldn't care less about white people, much less if one of them was beaten by a black man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MatieA

Actually if one wanted to get quite technical, neither white or black are colors at all. I was taught that in school 25 years ago and found by checking the internet that it is still true today.

So The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) have a slight problem. ;)

sccrref

Without using Google, do you know what NAACP stands for? They couldn't care less about white people, much less if one of them was beaten by a black man.

Yes I do know what it stands for. I forgot to put in sarcasm on and off. The subtle point (maybe to subtle) is that they do not care about white or black. They just care about causing hate and discontent.

MainelyGlock

Yes I do know what it stands for. I forgot to put in sarcasm on and off. The subtle point (maybe to subtle) is that they do not care about white or black. They just care about causing hate and discontent.

Roger that. I dislike them almost as much as PETA.