• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Planning BBQ in Lacey/Olympia

TechnoWeenie

BBQ in Lacey May 6th @ noon - potluck

Woodland Creek Community Park
6729 Pacific Avenue SE

I'm tentatively planning for May 6th. @

It's gonna be a pot luck, so if you wanna come, chime in with what you're going to bring.. If you're financially strapped, don't worry about bringing anything, it's not a big deal...Quantities will be adjusted based on the number of people coming...

Needed:

• ,bowls, paper towels,etc
  • soda
  • ice/cooler
  • sides (chicken salad, cole slaw, whatever)

From noon until whenever.

Golddigger - Ruffles regular, BBQ chips, and a big bag of self lighting charcoal.
Techno - hot dogs, macaroni salad, salsa
DamonK - Potato Salad (?)
WOD - Beans/Rice (tortilla chips?)
FMJ 911 - Hamburgers, hot dogs, chips (maybe soda)
godsdaddy - BUrgers /Greman potato salad
DCKilla - Soda, plates

Last edited:

fire suppressor

I would love to say I will be there but I can't. I have really been having a hard time sleeping lately so much that I am almost ready to go to the doctor and ask for a sleeping pill. They scare the crap put of me I'm trying to hold out as long as I can. If I feel I will be able to make it I will RSVP

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Thank you for selecting a Sunday! Put me down as a yes, and let me know what you need. How about Woodland Creek Park? Also don't worry about any "no gun" signage, I've already fixed that with the city. They are fixing the signs when they reach their lifespan.

DamonK

I'll be there!

I'll bring a side, just let me know how much and if anyone's got food allergies. Thinking potato salad.

tony d tiger

Depending on whether or not I go for a ride - count me as "tentative" 8^)
I'll check back Wednesday or so and give a definite "IN" or "OUT" thanks!

Tony D

WOD

I can make it. I'll bring a big amount of Zatarans Long Grain & Wild Rice. I posted brand name only for Nutritional reference for those with dietary restrictions to investigate prior to the event. It's tasty, mostly healthy, and without meat added, it will travel safely.( I usually make it with chicken chunks! ) Might bring some Mission Tortilla Rounds too.

I have no food allergies, so I'm good!

Last edited:

TechnoWeenie

Woodland Creek Community Park
6729 Pacific Avenue SE

Sunday May 6th

Please post what you can bring so I can make a running list...

TechnoWeenie

I'm bringing Hamburgers. I have some Hot Dogs too, along with Chips.

Maybe I can bring some Soda and Iced Tea too.

Thank you.. OP updated with list...

I also have this posted on SGN as well, so it'll be a 'gun guy' thing.. :D

SigGuy23

Activist Member
I am scheduled to work but might still have it off as long as there is no flights this weekend. If I go I will be going with FMJ 911 and I will bring soda in a cooler.