• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Planning BBQ in Lacey/Olympia

TechnoWeenie

So Tech what are we missing let me know what you want me to bring?

How we looking on ice and coolers to keep the drinks cold?

Ice and coolers would be great.

I updated the original list with 'needs'.... anyone else that wants to bring something not on the list is more than welcome to.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Christopher and three others from South Puget Sound Preppers is bringing dogs, buns, and beans.
I'll bring a bag of ice and a cooler.

rlacsamana1989

I'd love to go, anyway I can carpool with others from the north side. I am in north gate right off I-5, and willing to pitch in for gas.

I saw sigguy and FMJ 1911 are coming that way if you have room for an extra id be thankful. :) let me know

SigGuy23

Activist Member
I'd love to go, anyway I can carpool with others from the north side. I am in north gate right off I-5, and willing to pitch in for gas.

I saw sigguy and FMJ 1911 are coming that way if you have room for an extra id be thankful. :) let me know

Like I said. I'm scheduled to work. If I can get it off FMJ will ride with me and I would be happy to pick you up on the way. If I can't get it off then It's up to FMJ what he wants to do.

Last edited:

TechnoWeenie

Still need plates, paper towels/napkins, condiments, cheese and buns...

Any takers :D

I got 60 hot dogs, 4 lbs of salsa, and some misc stuff I'm bringing..

LkWd_Don

My wife and I are planning on being there if she is up to it Sunday morning. I have a few divided paper plates (only like 8 left though) that we were going to bring along with some plastic-ware packs that no-one had mentioned yet (how many packs should we bring? I think we have close to 30 in a bag).. We will be bringing a finger snack type food and if there is a need for drink cups.. we can probably bring some. But will need to know Hot or Cold type and how many?

golddigger14s

Activist Member
So far about 11 people from my prepper group have replied.
Gene Knight and 2 guests just said they're going to Lacey BBQ and wrote the following comment:

"Pasta salad, wtermelon"

FMJ 911

I forgot to mention that I also have Mustard, Ketchup, Hot Dog Relish, Hamburger Relish, Hamburger Buns, and Hot Dog Buns,

I can also bring some Paper Plates and Plastic Cups along with some Napkins and Paper Towels.

Will that put a dent in the list?

TechnoWeenie

I forgot to mention that I also have Mustard, Ketchup, Hot Dog Relish, Hamburger Relish, Hamburger Buns, and Hot Dog Buns,

I can also bring some Paper Plates and Plastic Cups along with some Napkins and Paper Towels.

Will that put a dent in the list?

That just bout completes it, if we can get someone to bring cheese...

I only expect bout 20-25 people, so it's not a HUGE deal.....and I can always run out and grab stuff if we need, costco is 5 mins away

golddigger14s

Activist Member
OK the prepper group is up to 14. Latest weather update Sunny 65. I'll be easy to spot:

Attachments

• 2012-05-05_16-14-35_539.jpg
    2012-05-05_16-14-35_539.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

FMJ 911

My Dad is having second thoughts about coming. I guess he's scared of guns.

Maybe after the BBQ, I'll head over to Waddell Creek Shooting area, and pop off a few rounds through my new .22 Magnum Rifle.

TechnoWeenie

My Dad is having second thoughts about coming. I guess he's scared of guns.

Maybe after the BBQ, I'll head over to Waddell Creek Shooting area, and pop off a few rounds through my new .22 Magnum Rifle.

Great minds think alike.. This was my plan as well..

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Women are golden to the cause.

And they do add a touch of class to an otherwise rough bunch.:D

WOD

Thank you all who came out today, it was good to meet a few folks from the area. I look forward to more get togethers, and support events. Wish I could have met more people though, that's what I get for showing up late!!