• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

what to do after a self defense shooting in virginia what to expect

mk4

@ op since you are scared of old ladies.

while you are free make sure someone on the outside loves you enough to keep you supplied with smokes, lube, condoms and other sundrie items after you are incarcerated.

learn to enjoy wearing dresses and taking a piss while seated

in prison you won't have a gun to help resolve the issues like crazy folks screaming at you etc....

bahahaha... you've got such a way with words, M. ;)
we need to meet up for coffee or lunch or sumpin' soon. gotta catch up on some things.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
hello world! welcome to the open carry forum!
Hello.. You have less than one hundred posts and are welcoming US to the Open Carry forum? Your original post is not even a complete sentence "what to do after a self defense shooting in virginia what to expect" and apparently your keyboard has no caps key/Shift Key or punctuation? I second Peter's question.. How old are you?

Sorry to be so harsh, but MANY people look at these message boards.. Us, THEM, press, LEO's etc. And they say to themselves.. "Wow!? and this guy carries a gun?!?"

mk4

hey, Ed.

have a look at Curtis' first inserted image a couple of posts up. for whatever reason, the OP decided to delete the text of the original post and replace with the one-liner there now. :rolleyes:

ryan7068

Still green!

I liked that video peter nap. It's good to be prepared :cool:

I know I am am still a little shy of being as knowledgeable as possible on the laws pertaining the carrying an discharge of a firearm (don't wanna say open carry laws of course) but my most basic knowledge has alway come from instinct. If someone charges me I put my hands up. If they take a swing I try and step back. If they attempt to stab me, I use the only tool I know will stop them outright. Same with a gun. The what ifs can be a good topic of discusion for entertainment, but as stated they really aren't necessary. The main rule is, you do what it takes to protect you and don't talk to the cops period.

Marco

bahahaha... you've got such a way with words, M. ;)
we need to meet up for coffee or lunch or sumpin' soon. gotta catch up on some things.

Based on the OP's previous post I think he should be prepared.

There's an event the morning of May 5, you might (probably received an email) that I'm considering attending.
Give me a call at home.