Thread: Justice Kagan on Hunting Trip

beckofbeyond - Idaho

Justice Kagan on Hunting Trip

Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia has found himself a new enthusiastic hunting partner in fellow Justice Elena Kagan.

I think that has to be the winner of the weird news of the week award.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Navasota, Texas, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    I think that has to be the winner of the weird news of the week award.
    I must agree, although I believe this to be an understatement. I just cannot think of stronger words at the moment.
    The thing about common sense ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Since fear of guns is irrational, and since someone in her position has a fundamental basic knowledge of the Constitution and Federalist papers, all she really needs is proper exposure and critical thinking on the matter with some soul-searching.

Here's hoping she continues.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

In My Coffee
    Nothing leads an anti-gunner to the pro-gun side better than going to the range with them, letting them feel the firearm in their hand, and just unleash on a target...or two...or three...or four--hold on there, I am almost out of ammo! Firearms are in our DNA, period!
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Columbia, in the Peoples Republic of Murderland
    It's a good thing Kagan went with Scalia, and not Dick Cheney.

Cheney doesn't have a very good track record with judges on hunting trips...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Hampton Roads, Virginia, USA
    I'd like to think it cannot hurt.