• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Justice Kagan on Hunting Trip

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Since fear of guns is irrational, and since someone in her position has a fundamental basic knowledge of the Constitution and Federalist papers, all she really needs is proper exposure and critical thinking on the matter with some soul-searching.

Here's hoping she continues.

Beretta92FSLady

Nothing leads an anti-gunner to the pro-gun side better than going to the range with them, letting them feel the firearm in their hand, and just unleash on a target...or two...or three...or four--hold on there, I am almost out of ammo! Firearms are in our DNA, period!

Dreamer

It's a good thing Kagan went with Scalia, and not Dick Cheney.

Cheney doesn't have a very good track record with judges on hunting trips...