Thread: 2A Rally Tomarrow!

2A Rally Tomarrow!

Hey folks! I just wanted to see who was planning on going to the rally in hartford tomarrow. I posted a similar thread on ctguntalk.com I am hoping to meet and hang with some of you guys and girls that I have been seeing online for a year or so. Hopefully afterwards we can grab a bite to eat or something. Reply if you are coming (if you are not it is okay too).. Anybody in New London county I can help if you need a ride.

Kyle

I'll be there...... in a few hours!

SLEEP!

Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.

So how was the rally? I didn't have anything to OC with till later that night.

Rally was fine (chilly and windy in the beginning).

There are youtube videos with the speakers and such on youtube.

Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KIX View Post
    Rally was fine (chilly and windy in the beginning).

There are youtube videos with the speakers and such on youtube.

Jonathan
    Thanks for the links...hint hint