• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2A Rally Tomarrow!

hobie16

Hey folks! I just wanted to see who was planning on going to the rally in hartford tomarrow. I posted a similar thread on ctguntalk.com I am hoping to meet and hang with some of you guys and girls that I have been seeing online for a year or so. Hopefully afterwards we can grab a bite to eat or something. Reply if you are coming (if you are not it is okay too).. Anybody in New London county I can help if you need a ride.

Kyle

KIX

I'll be there...... in a few hours!

SLEEP!

Jonathan

KIX

Rally was fine (chilly and windy in the beginning).

There are youtube videos with the speakers and such on youtube.

Jonathan