Thread: Open Carry Breakfast Sat 4/28: 9:30 AM @ River City Diner I-95 & Parham Rd

Open Carry Breakfast Sat 4/28: 9:30 AM @ River City Diner I-95 & Parham Rd

Sorry about the late post. There was a crash & burn on the corner and, yes, I rubbernecked.

From the comfort of my lawn chair.

Anyhow, we will be at River City Diner tomorrow, Saturday April 28, 2012. Official start time is 9:30 AM but those wishing infield seats may arrive early.

Yes it is race weekend - expect to see some NASCAR fans and be ready to share the goodness of OCing with them.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Unless one of us is ill, we'll be there

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Gonna rain. I'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    Unless one of us is ill, we'll be there
    Are you going to be on time like last week, or fashionably late as usual?

Just tryingto see how many seats to hold.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

going to try for on time, weird how we get there early the one time we've been southside, yet RCD is 4 miles from home and we can't get there before 10 usually. If I get this new job then I'll have to come to the dinners instead as that's going to be a Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon day-shift, although could be a while before Logan would be able to come with me to those. I'll need to run it by his mom and see how long he can stay out, we had him out eating dinner at 7pm last Saturday and he hated being out eating that late, get much past 6pm without feeding him and his mood turns ugly

I am on-call and just finished fixing things that broke. I am going back to bed and will not make it.

Logan brought his dad in right on time. I think he's getting used to us - much more "conversation" than previously. And Logan was pretty talkative, too. Sidestreet showed up with most of the family. Riverrat made his fashionably late entrance.

There were a number of and and from what appearred to be folks either heading to or coming back from the races. We did some of that ourselves when the superheroes walked in. Nobody told us a comicon was in town - might have gone over to see the costumes and make comments.

Anybody wanting to meet for breakfast next Saturday (May 5) will have to make their own arrangements. Grapeshot and I are being taught by Chesterfield County how to be a disaster survivor.

stay safe.

----Allahpundit

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Same fine group and yes....Logan is getting to be one of the boys!

I wasn't carrying a big gun (just a piddling 1911) but I got the all afternoon. Yankees gawking at WaWa, Popeyes, 7-11, Country Peddler....darn near everywhere I went.
    I had to keep checking to see if my zipper was down.

Oh yeah...Skidmark got a hair cut and Grapeshot liked it so much he went looking for one!