• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This is an example of MOC leadership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHCGRPR45

Scott623 can be very firm in his beliefs and he works as hard or harder for gun rights than many people I know. His opinions about some members here is well founded, the bad behaviour of a few do reflect on all of us. Not just OC'rs but all gun owners. He voices his opinions with great vigor sometimes, also his sarcastic nature can be miss-read. Without spending time with him you may miss the nuances of that sarcastic nature. He "calls them like he sees'em" and is right more often than not. Also him being in a leadership position does bring him increased scrutiny from people, but he shouldn't be judged so harshly, his attitude toward the expanse and deregulation of harsh gun laws should be what hes judged by.

My 2 cents, plus a penny.

MarineSgt

Over the past few years I have lost a lot of respect for a few individuals due to unrelenting public attacks against other members. It seems that sometimes a newb's thread with a valid question soon turns into a roast of another member. I can understand someone new coming in and getting a bad taste in their mouth. Take it for what it's worth...

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Been patiently waiting to allow some balance, expressing responsible thoughts to mitigate any dissension. We are of the same brotherhood are we not.

Seems a good time to point out rule #12, which applies equally to the principals of such groups.
(12) NO BASHING OF OTHER GUN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS: Regardless of how convinced you are that another gun rights organization is not doing their job, this is not the place to air those concerns unless they are specifically related to an anti-open carry position taken by that organization. All other rants against other gun rights groups will be deleted or the thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.