• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Waverly Ohio

JSlack7851

http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae275/JSlack7851/Waverly 04-27-12/

This case was continued until June 4. The City didn't send out enough jury subpoenas. Not enough potential jurors, by law. It had to be postponed, again. 18 months...... As the Prosecutor left the room he looked over at us with a smirk and said, something about 'seeing us in June'. You could almost see the Judge dance as someone pulled the strings...

We filled this Courtroom with about 22 people. We want to multiply that number. More to follow....

New link..

Last edited:

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Just a nit pick.
The next hearing on this case is at 0830 on Friday, June 8, 2012.
Just a nit pick.
This case is set for trial at 0830 on Friday, June 8, 2012.;)

I must nit pick myself.

This trial will resume at 0830 on Friday, June 8, 2012.

Last edited:

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
I don't now where I came up with the 4th, Thanks guys.
What happened is you had a brain fart. They happen more frequently as you get older. You get side tracked or you starting thing about last nights dream. The one about you chasing that long legged blond chick. And when you reached out to grab her you woke up. I hate that when it happens.

Where were we???? Oh, the 8th. of June. We were going to have a meet and greet at Bob Evens in Waverly, Oh. Before the fireworks event, right?????