Thread: Utah leave

Thumbs up Utah leave

I am finishing my Leave here in Utah and about to head back to WA. I have thurougly enjoyed my leave. I OCed the whole time I was here. The only one to mention anything was my family. Nothing from any strangers. My family is slowly getting use to it.

While here I went on a Ride A Long with STARGATERANCH. He was very proffesional and knowledgable of Utah State Law. I did not see anything wrong with the way he communicated with anyone we contacted. It was a lot of fun, and I plan on going again next time I'm here.

See you again in a few months UTAH.

Centurion
    Glad you have had a good or great time here in Utah and with your ride-along.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Glad you had a good time in Utah. Come back and visit again.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Thanks Guys I will. I'm from SLC. I will be going back there once my enlistment is up.