Thread: Utah leave

Thumbs up Utah leave

I am finishing my Leave here in Utah and about to head back to WA. I have thurougly enjoyed my leave. I OCed the whole time I was here. The only one to mention anything was my family. Nothing from any strangers. My family is slowly getting use to it.

While here I went on a Ride A Long with STARGATERANCH. He was very proffesional and knowledgable of Utah State Law. I did not see anything wrong with the way he communicated with anyone we contacted. It was a lot of fun, and I plan on going again next time I'm here.

See you again in a few months UTAH.

Centurion
    Glad you have had a good or great time here in Utah and with your ride-along.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"
    When are we going to RETURN to the Constitution and God?

Glad you had a good time in Utah. Come back and visit again.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Thanks Guys I will. I'm from SLC. I will be going back there once my enlistment is up.