Thread: assualt on private property

assualt on private property

hey on apr 27 sometime about 645 pm.i was helping my dad cut the grass on the front lawn of my house. a bigger lady in her 40 or 50's drove and park her car in front of the house, she came out holdind a rolled up paper and shoved my dad and wack him with the roll up paper, as for me i was on the other side of the lawn started to go in the house to get my gun but by that time she got in her car and drove off, now my question is if i had my gun can i force her to the ground with gun drawn on her. and would it be legal to do that since im not sure wat in that rolled up paper.

well,,,

Quote Originally Posted by lilwii View Post
    hey on apr 27 sometime about 645 pm.i was helping my dad cut the grass on the front lawn of my house. a bigger lady in her 40 or 50's drove and park her car in front of the house, she came out holdind a rolled up paper and shoved my dad and wack him with the roll up paper, as for me i was on the other side of the lawn started to go in the house to get my gun but by that time she got in her car and drove off, now my question is if i had my gun can i force her to the ground with gun drawn on her. and would it be legal to do that since im not sure wat in that rolled up paper.
    QFT!!!!!
    You should ask opencarryalmtrees...

He has had some of the same concerns...
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Wow

Are you kidding me? Listen to what you're saying.....An old woman just drove up to your house and got out of her car, walked up to you father, and smacked him with a rolled up newspaper and you ran to go get your weapon? What are you? A weakling? You cannot handle an old woman?? You need a gun to handle that situation?? You actually went into the house to get your weapon to handle an old woman? Wow. I weep for the future of this Country when a U.S. Solider cannot take or handle an OLD WOMAN with a ROLLED up NEWSPAPER without the use of a firearm!! Your profile states the following:

About lilwii
    Interests:
    Motorcycling, shooting guns, off roading
    US ARMY, INFANTRYMEN

Also, for some unknown reason, an old woman drives up to your house and takes the time to get out of her car, walks up to you father whom is minding his own business in his yard and hits him with a rolled up newspaper? This does not sound odd to you? Sounds to me like you're just looking for an excuse to use/brandish your weapon. A nut like you should not be anywhere near a firearm under ANY circumstances; your post should be alerted to your insane thoughts.

Yes, next time hurry and get your gun and prone some OLD woman on the ground at gunpoint and make the rest of us responsible gun owners look like idiots that cannot handle a minor (and I do stress minor) situation without a weapon. Also, be sure to pull your weapon when confronted by some girl scouts; I hear they can get rough sometimes when selling cookies.

You're a weirdo man.
    Last edited by Wayy; 04-28-2012 at 02:16 PM.

40 or 50 isn't OLD... unless you're twelve.

Don't feed the troll

That's one heck of a first post, Wavy. I hope it's your last.

Don't feed the troll.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    What does a caring, sensitive person feel when they are forced to use a handgun to stop a threat?

Recoil.

Quote Originally Posted by zoom6zoom View Post
    40 or 50 isn't OLD... unless you're twelve.

A 40 or 50 year old woman is OLD to a U.S. Army Infantryman. You don't think an U.S. Infantryman should be able to handle a 40 or 50 year old woman without a firearm? Really? You actually think that would be a proper response? Jesus, where are you from man?

Just a show of hands; who here besides MyWifeSaidYes (feel sorry for your wife because her husband could not handle a 40-50 year old woman with a newspaper as a weapon; I know what's she's saying yes to and it's not you bro), Zoom6zoom, and lilwii thinks pulling a loaded firearm on a 40 to 50 year old woman with a rolled up newspaper in her hands is a proper response? Who here believes that a United States trained solider should be able to handle such a situation without a loaded firearm?

I can't even believe there are those who would even think of such an extreme response; especially a trained U.S. Infantryman!
    Last edited by Wayy; 04-28-2012 at 07:53 PM.

from where in coming from is what in that roll up paper it might be a knife or wat crazy **** it might be. o btw yesterday night for thoes think a crazy lady cant do harm or watever, the cops found her with a stolen pistol in the car.

ps does not hurt to be vigilant around here since the crime rate is up im my area
    Last edited by lilwii; 04-28-2012 at 09:05 PM.

if i had my gun can i force her to the ground with gun drawn on her. and would it be legal to do that since im not sure wat in that rolled up paper.
    No. This would not be a justifiable use of your firearm- at minimum...assault with a deadly weapon and possibly chargable as kidnapping if your were holding her against her will. It would open you up to civil action, even if by any miracle, you were not charged with a crime.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Quote Originally Posted by ConditionThree View Post
    No. This would not be a justifiable use of your firearm- at minimum...assault with a deadly weapon and possibly chargable as kidnapping if your were holding her against her will. It would open you up to civil action, even if by any miracle, you were not charged with a crime.
    Remember that he would be responding to the lady's initial attack.

I would research the actual laws regarding assault & battery, trespassing and citizen's arrests. Kalifornia is a strange place when it comes to gun laws.

Talk to the local police and ask them what should you have, or could you have, done to defend your dad and stop her assault. Don't let them get away with saying, "Call 911."
    What does a caring, sensitive person feel when they are forced to use a handgun to stop a threat?

Recoil.

Zoom6zoom, and lilwii thinks pulling a loaded firearm on a 40 to 50 year old woman with a rolled up newspaper in her hands is a proper response?
    Never said that. I said that 40 or 50 isn't old. Except to maybe someone trolling forums from his mommy's basement.

But yes, I do know quite a few women that age that could pummel your ass into the ground. You can't go by age alone.

There is more to this story he isn't telling us. People (especially oldER people) don't just get out of their vehicle at random, hit someone, get back in, and then drive away without saying a word.
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

I was going to ask what the OP's dad did to pi$$ this lady off, but I was distracted by the troll.

So, let's have it. Is your dad okay and did he know this lady?

Recoil.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWifeSaidYes View Post
    I was going to ask what the OP's dad did to pi$$ this lady off, but I was distracted by the troll.

So, let's have it. Is your dad okay and did he know this lady?

thanks, my dad is good now after the hospital visit with a minor concussion due to him falling back and hit his head on the cement walkway. good thing she didnt come out with the stolen pistol.

and no i dont think he piss her off because he didnt go anywhere that day he was just home doing some home maintanace.

i just couldnt believe a crazy lady would do suah a thing maybe its a noice thing and she flipped out doubt that since she live bout 3 blocks away

You could go get your weapon and possibly justify retrieving it for protection purposes, however, you have to consider....what if she was still there when you returned and she was yelling at your dad as he was laying across the grass looking up at the lady. If you tried to force her to the ground with your gun drawn on her and instead of complying with your commands, she runs back to her car gets in and drives away....can you fire on her? NO!!! Could you walk up on her, grab her by the hair and point your weapon at her skull? You could, but you would be risking your freedom. Or you could run over to the lady, snatch the rolled up paper out of her hand and tell your dad to not have his mistress ever again come by your house!!!!

Drawing a firearm on someone with a rolled up paper....no bueno!!!!

Sounds like another case of hard news.

get a gun.....sheez....
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare