• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lacey Cabelas: Sunday 29 April

golddigger14s

Activist Member
They have some classes this weekend. I am going to have lunch about 12ish at the grill, then go to the 1 and 2pm classes.

Personal Protection in the Home and On the Street
Rick Walker, NRA Certified Instructor and Instructor for Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Home Firearm Safety and Refuse to be a Victim, will present this ‘Personal Protection’ seminar. Learn about the facets of Home Self Defense and Personal Protection in this seminar. How secure is your home? How can you protect yourself and your loved ones?
Sunday, 1:00 p.m.

Don’t Be A Victim
Allen Bragg, Certified NRA Instructor and member of the Friends of the National Rifle Association, will discuss strategies to improve your personal safety. Learn personal safety tips and techniques needed to avoid dangerous situations and avoid becoming a victim.
Sunday, 2:00 p.m.