• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Probably last post for ocdc

mspgunner

Today I was elected to the BOD of the MSSA. I have to turn my attention else ware.

Although I hope for the best for OC rights and I and others have worked very hard, it's doubtful at best.

There is power in numbers and the numbers are not here.

I'll no longer be active on this site, although I'll look from time to time, most likely will not post.

On the subject of OC rights.

I've played all my cards, and used the wild cards as well, the future of OC in Missouri will be win or lose at the end of this year's legislative session May 18th.

There is a good chance of a small (very small victory) which is a lot of not much and a slim chance of anything even close to substantial, but it can happen....

The seeds have been planted, water and fertilizer applied, nothing more on this till it happens or not.....

Good luck group.

Today I was elected to the BOD of the MSSA. I have to turn my attention else ware.

Although I hope for the best for OC rights and I and others have worked very hard, it's doubtful at best.

There is power in numbers and the numbers are not here.

I'll no longer be active on this site, although I'll look from time to time, most likely will not post.

On the subject of OC rights.

I've played all my cards, and used the wild cards as well, the future of OC in Missouri will be win or lose at the end of this year's legislative session May 18th.

There is a good chance of a small (very small victory) which is a lot of not much and a slim chance of anything even close to substantial, but it can happen....

The seeds have been planted, water and fertilizer applied, nothing more on this till it happens or not.....

Good luck group.

What happned to the satement that you made to the effect that you would tell all in a post just as soon as the session ended which I understand is May 18?

Good luck on your quest for power on the BOD of MSSA as they are the NRA affliate and therefore are anti OC as that seems to be the policy of the NRA.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
What happned to the satement that you made to the effect that you would tell all in a post just as soon as the session ended which I understand is May 18?

Good luck on your quest for power on the BOD of MSSA as they are the NRA affliate and therefore are anti OC as that seems to be the policy of the NRA.

That would be my job at the end of session, not gunners. There may have been some confusion in the postings over the past couple of months in the way things were said, but I have been keeping some what of a diary of events, responses and actions by all parties involved and will be putting it into the public eye at the end of session. it might be a couple of weeks after since I am now traveling a lot for the company so I have less spare time, but even if it is not tweaked and perfect it will be out there for everyone to criticize as they see fit.

The BOD of the MSSA is made up of several persons, some are anti-oc, some are just not pro-oc, and actually a couple are pro-oc. Collectively as a group I would offer that they are not pro-oc, feel the push for oc creates more problems than it resolves and therefore as a group they remain neutral on it. Since that is indeed the case, would it not be the best choice to try and change it from the inside out vs the banging of our heads as we have been for years?

zekester

I, for one, am very confused....here he is bashing people for bad press, but he still released this diatribe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaENOVbbils

Bad press....maybe not....but certainly bad taste....

Good luck in your venture, but I am beginning to wonder what other "backdoor" deals were going on!!

Where is DOC when you need him?

DOC for PRES!!!

Last edited:

Festus_Hagen

I'm with ya Marc, and congrats on the position. I'm hoping you can make a difference and I will be over there doing anything I can to help .

I too am done over here. I'll still be in contact with some of you through emails as usual. I will be limiting my time I put in for "the cause" and will put those efforts where I think they will be better directed .

Good luck to everyone in your endeavors .

Last edited:

sohighlyunlikely

I, for one, am very confused....here he is bashing people for bad press, but he still released this diatribe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaENOVbbils

Bad press....maybe not....but certainly bad taste....

Good luck in your venture, but I am beginning to wonder what other "backdoor" deals were going on!!

Where is DOC when you need him?

DOC for PRES!!!

Don't drag me into this. I am just a high profile gun rights activist. All I have accomplished is get the word to the public that our rights are being lost and exist in a limbo right now. Many have taken up the fight for and against what we here represent. I consider Mspgunner a friend to the firearm freedoms and a friend of mine.

Doc

designallCAWTCCU9.jpg

Last edited:

peterarthur

Based on some of the responses, I can see why interest in this site might might dwindle. The bickering makes it hard for me to have much hope for OC in Missouri. This will not prevent me from participating, it will be just that much more of an effort to get the work done to ensure that ALL gun rights are protected and preserved. And when OC advocates respond with such negativity to someone who supports OC, just not as passionately as they do, it only makes OC supporters looks crazier, angrier and more to be feared.

Gunner, best of luck to you. Don't let the politics ruin you as you progress through the hierarchy of MSSA. Stay true to the Constitution above all and you cannot go wrong.

OC for ME

Posting on a OC site could have some impact on future aspirations. Sometimes you have to be on the inside to affect change.

Good luck.