• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free CCL class from Wisconsin Carry Inc in Elkhorn 5/19 noon-4pm

arkluball

Still room?

Hello, was wondering if there was still room for this course. I know I missed out on the last one :/ Let me know!

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
We had 73 or so. Good group!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
How about enumerating your volunteers so we can recognize you and them for your support of our Right to Bear Arms here in Wisconsin!
oaau54.jpg

paul@paul-fisher.com

How about enumerating your volunteers so we can recognize you and them for your support of our Right to Bear Arms here in Wisconsin!
oaau54.jpg

Good idea!

For this class, Pastor Bob, Jeff Niles, mab1970, rcawdor57, XDFDE45, paulswife, Have Gun - Will Carry (and Deb).

We have had MANY more volunteers in the previous classes.

We are working on the next class. September or October. We are going to Honduras for a mission trip at the end of September.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Kudos to WCI and all the volunteers who made the free CCW classes possible!!!

Good idea!

For this class, Pastor Bob, Jeff Niles, mab1970, rcawdor57, XDFDE45, paulswife, Have Gun - Will Carry (and Deb).

We have had MANY more volunteers in the previous classes.

We are working on the next class. September or October. We are going to Honduras for a mission trip at the end of September.
Thanks! We need a "Wall of Fame" to put you all on; I hope that you can list them all when you get a chance. Just think, you volunteers will probably be a factor in saving some lives down the road....

28cf29c.jpg

by Oleg Volk

H

Herr Heckler Koch

We had 73 or so. Good group!

Was this one?

Gregory Meye said:
This is my first time on here, so I hope I am doing this correctly. I just passed my concealed carry class yesterday, but missed a few points from the instructor. I am hoping someone can answer a few questions.

1) Is Wisconsin a open carry state? Can my hand gun be holstered but in plain sight, or does it have to be concealed?

2) How can you carry your handgun in the car in this state? Does it have to be locked up in a box? From what I can tell it can not be transported in the glove box. Can it be on your person if it is holstered?

Thanks to anyone who can give me some advise.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Anyhow, we have instructed 774 people in 5 classes. Averaged over 150 students per class, largest one was 193, smallest was 71.

These are not official statistics but my eyeball average would say 40%+ women, 50%+ 40 years old or older, our oldest was in her 80s, youngest to attend was a teenager. They did not get a certificate because they couldn't sign the waiver.

Also, surprising for Walworth County but we had probably 30%+ minorities.

We also pulled people from all over the state. I believe the furthest was LaCrosse. I know we had several from Green Bay and Wassau.

Overall a good run. See y'all in the fall!!!

Plankton

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
That person does not look like they were at our class yesterday so I do not know who the instructor was.

Paul, we all know that Doug/Master Doug/Herr Heckler Huffman hates WCI; so of course, he would try to question our instructors competence. Elitists always believe they are smarter and better than the common folk. Unlike the elitist, we are honorable, honest, and have integrity. Thank you for your wonderful service to WCI.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Paul, we all know that Doug/Master Doug/Herr Heckler Huffman hates WCI; so of course, he would try to question our instructors competence. Elitists always believe they are smarter and better than the common folk. Unlike the elitist, we are honorable, honest, and have integrity. Thank you for your wonderful service to WCI.

You are probably correct Plankton. It's unfortunate if that is the case.

Dana

You are probably correct Plankton. It's unfortunate if that is the case.

Nah, Plankton is just another sneaky little ankle biter, around but very forgettable. Reminds me alot of a lil guy WCI instructor with a Napoleon complex I know of. LMAO
JMO

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Buh Bye.:lol:

Sad that this person (now Dana) keeps stalking me and others on this forum. Reminds me of that guy "Gunkid" from a few years back. Eventually Gunkid was caught, charged, prosecuted and convicted and spent a few years in prison: http://xavierthoughts.blogspot.com/search?q=gunkid

Myself and my family are always careful everywhere we go because we fear what this unbalanced person (now Dana) may do to us.

Link: http://www.nij.gov/topics/crime/stalking/welcome.htm

Snip: "Although cyberstalking does not involve physical contact with a victim, it is still a serious crime. The increasing ubiquity of the Internet and the ease with which it allows others unusual access to personal information, have made this form of stalking ever more accessible. Potential stalkers may find it easier to stalk via a remote device such as the Internet rather than to confront an actual person. Conduct that falls short of the legal definition of stalking may in fact be a precursor to stalking and must be taken seriously. [3] As part of the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2005, Congress extended the Federal interstate stalking statute to include cyberstalking (18 U.S.C. §2261 A). "

it was a great class, great people, learned a thing or two.

ok more then two but whos counting lol.

nice meeting all of you, looking forward to the next one so my girlfriend can get hers.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
it was a great class, great people, learned a thing or two.

ok more then two but whos counting lol.

nice meeting all of you, looking forward to the next one so my girlfriend can get hers.

It was nice talking with you and putting a face to your screen name. I was the instructor just in case you didn't know. :)

We have a lot of classes going on throughout the state by many instructors so you shouldn't have to travel so far next time. Here is a link to our web page of all the available classes. This page is updated regularly: http://www.dwave.net/~phred/Records.html

Hope to see you and your family at an open carry event this Summer.