• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

cpl holders

rvd4now

how can we get more people in the metro det area to open carry

there are a total of 393k people in michigan that have cpls

1/3 of the cpl holders are in the metro detroit area. how can recrute some of them.

may guest would be to hold oc meetings in the metro DETROIT area

just my 2 cents

xmanhockey7

1/3 of the cpl holders are in the metro detroit area. how can recrute some of them.

just my 2 cents

Then why don't you organize it? I'm sure you could get people to show up and I do believe they have had some get togethers in the Detroit area.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran

just my 2 cents

RVD - I and I am sure some others would be happy to work with you. I personally believe in regards to gun/civil rights is as Detroit goes so will the rest of the state over time. Rarely is the opposite true in my experience.

So the question is what are the best ways to spread the word? ...... Insert suggestion here please. ; )

Sent from my Polaroid PMID701i using Tapatalk 2