Thread: "WE NOTICED" President Obama:

"WE NOTICED" President Obama:

?
    Last edited by scott58dh; 06-30-2014 at 10:43 PM.

She left out the Patriot Act.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Watch out it is an urban legend! Hoax!

....Urban legend....

Makes us all look rather stupid passing around something like this just because we want to believe she said it!

Maybe the individual items are true but it takes on a very different tone when couched in a lie.

The funny thing is that she noticed all of those things and still voted for Obama. I am nearly positive this woman is not, and was not a Democrat.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Apparently she wrote it from the grave since according to snopes.com and other sites she died in/around 2005 and the letter came out around 2009. Hmmm…

========================
    NRA Certified Instructor & Range Safety Officer
    ========================
    Looking for training by experienced staff?
    We are the largest all female only firearms group on the East Coast offering firearms training courses and services provided by our experienced and certified female instructors.
    http://www.shecanshoot.com/
    =============================
    NRA Certified Instructor & Range Safety Officer
    Teaching classes in Lorton VA & Springfield VA
    PM me if you need a class, RSO or safety briefing

Why should being dead preclude this when it does not preclude voting.....in Chicago.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wmodavis View Post
    ....Urban legend....

Its like Abe Lincoln said : don't believe most of what you see on the internet

Nice !

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Why should being dead preclude this when it does not preclude voting.....in Chicago.
    RIMSHOT,,,,,

BADDA BING

Quote Originally Posted by scott58dh View Post
    RIMSHOT,,,,,

BADDA BING
    So, you did post something that was written by a dead woman. Thank you.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    So, you did post something that was written by a dead woman. Thank you.
    No, it was written by an alive woman. It was wrongly contributed to a dead one.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by 09jisaac View Post
    No, it was written by an alive woman. It was wrongly contributed to a dead one.
    LOL, sorry, my mistake.

I don't give a hoot and holler who wrote it. It pretty much sums up what I noticed and if it doesn't tee you off enough NOT to vote for him, than keep drinking the kool-aid and if he wins I will meet you in his concentration camps. Oh wait, I won't meet you there, I will be too busy. LOL