Thread: Dmv???

Dmv???

There was a thread on here somewhere about someone straightening out a LV DMV but I can't find it... does anyone have a link handy?

I've carried at the DMV on galettie (sp?) before but I have to go down and spend, probably, longer than average there today and i just kinda have "that feeling ". I would just like to brush up on some reading before I have to go conduct my business. Thanks in advance.

Activist Member
    I've been at the Galletti one a half a dozen times and they seem to understand the law, but they are not too happy with it it seems. Some times they seem not to notice open carry for a long time, other times they seem to notice right away, but when they do notice they seem to want to expedite the service, while having their guards stare.

Thanks usmcmustang, that was the one I was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Felid`Maximus View Post
    I've been at the Galletti one a half a dozen times and they seem to understand the law, but they are not too happy with it it seems. Some times they seem not to notice open carry for a long time, other times they seem to notice right away, but when they do notice they seem to want to expedite the service, while having their guards stare.
    I spent the weekend in Commifirnia, I guess something must have rubbed off on me. LOL

They should enjoy the feeing of security, knowing that their customer is ready to protect.
    Hoka hey

Well that was rather uneventful ... lots of stairs and strange looks from everyone except the employees.

I have OC'd at the DMV several times now since that original thread. No problems at all.

They have signs (paper taped to the wall) at the Fallon DMV. You can't see them from outside. There are two entrance doors. As you enter the left door, the sign is eye level, on the wall to the left. The same on the right side, eye level, on the wall to the right. So you basically have to walk in, stop, and turn 90 degrees left or right and the sign will be right there.
    Last edited by FallonJeeper; 05-04-2012 at 11:04 AM.
    Hoka hey