• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dmv???

yotetrapper

There was a thread on here somewhere about someone straightening out a LV DMV but I can't find it... does anyone have a link handy?

I've carried at the DMV on galettie (sp?) before but I have to go down and spend, probably, longer than average there today and i just kinda have "that feeling ". I would just like to brush up on some reading before I have to go conduct my business. Thanks in advance.

Felid`Maximus

Activist Member
I've been at the Galletti one a half a dozen times and they seem to understand the law, but they are not too happy with it it seems. Some times they seem not to notice open carry for a long time, other times they seem to notice right away, but when they do notice they seem to want to expedite the service, while having their guards stare.

yotetrapper

Thanks usmcmustang, that was the one I was looking for.

I've been at the Galletti one a half a dozen times and they seem to understand the law, but they are not too happy with it it seems. Some times they seem not to notice open carry for a long time, other times they seem to notice right away, but when they do notice they seem to want to expedite the service, while having their guards stare.

I spent the weekend in Commifirnia, I guess something must have rubbed off on me. LOL

FallonJeeper

They have signs (paper taped to the wall) at the Fallon DMV. You can't see them from outside. There are two entrance doors. As you enter the left door, the sign is eye level, on the wall to the left. The same on the right side, eye level, on the wall to the right. So you basically have to walk in, stop, and turn 90 degrees left or right and the sign will be right there.

Last edited: