• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Home depot issues - AGAIN

LkWd_Don

This would be funny, next time she is working the register have about 20-30 OCers go in and buy something in 5 minute intervals and everyone go through her lane......one after another.....lol

Knowing how emotional she got seeing part of non-functional weapon and then seeing a functional one being legally carried.. She would probably go into cardiac arrest and that would be sad.

DocWalker

Knowing how emotional she got seeing part of non-functional weapon and then seeing a functional one being legally carried.. She would probably go into cardiac arrest and that would be sad.

Yep unless you need to some practice doing CPR...

Seriously she probably shouldn't leave the house if this is how someone doing nothing wrong effects her.

fire suppressor

Given her response I am kind of surprised she even knew what a AR 15 is. Its probably one of those words she has hers too many times on TV on CSI. I bet she had no idea what it actually was other than a some kind of "automatic weapon"

LkWd_Don

Given her response I am kind of surprised she even knew what a AR 15 is. Its probably one of those words she has hers too many times on TV on CSI. I bet she had no idea what it actually was other than a some kind of "automatic weapon"

I'm not.. most Anti's know that AR in the model description stands for Assault Rifle

LkWd_Don

It comes from "Armalite."

Don't try to convince me of that.. convince the Anti's of that. They are who I was saying know AR in a firearm model number to stand for Assault Rifle. I got that from listening to many of their nauseating speech's and from reading the equally sickening and deceptively inaccurate literature they were handing out..
If you are here in Washington State, I might suggest you could start by asking Ralphie of CeaseFireWashington what his concept of what AR stands for. An AR-15 in most of the Assualt Weapon ban bills I have been seeing for the last what 35 to 40 years have also refered to the AR as an Assualt Rifle and have even used that AR interchangeably in the bills for Assualt Rifle the way that we use OC as meaning Open Carry.

Mo

Banned
Not from a scanner.... :cool:

int2.jpg

int3.jpg

int1.jpg

Are you a police officer??

davidmcbeth

Banned
Well done OP! You handled the encounter perfectly!

???? You cannot educate people on firearms points. You should not have told her you had a gun part, she would never had known.

Why do people go out with pamphlets ??

OP needs to stop, he's going to get clunked on his head. Oh, he'll be 100% right .. and dead.

These anti-gun folks cannot be reasoned with, ever.

tombrewster421

No worries. If I see a citizen with a crown vic, scanners, antennas, a mounted lap top, spot lights and a push bar, I always ask. :)

It's not a Crown Vic. It's a Grand Marquis with no push bar, spot light or lights on top. One shouldn't make ASSumtions.

Last edited:

decklin

It's not a Crown Vic. It's a Grand Marquis with no push bar, spot light or lights on top. One shouldn't make ASSumtions.

Haha! It's funny 'cause while you were trying to make a joke of making an ass out out of himself you spelled assumption wrong.

tombrewster421

Yeah, sorry I misread the "mounted lap top" as lights on top. But at least I didn't look at three interior pictures and assume I knew what type of car it was and what gear it had mounted outside of it. It's not even a lap top mounted in the pictures anyway.

tombrewster421

Haha! It's funny 'cause while you were trying to make a joke of making an ass out out of himself you spelled assumption wrong.

Apparently spell check doesn't work when you capitalize part of the word. I'm certainly not going to claim to be perfect.

TechnoWeenie

No worries. If I see a citizen with a crown vic, scanners, antennas, a mounted lap top, spot lights and a push bar, I always ask. :)

I highlighted your errors in red...

1. It's not a crown vic
2. I don't have scanners
3. I don't have a laptop
4. I don't have spotlights
5. I don't have a push bumper

Apparently antennas on a car make a police officer? :banghead:

Now, if we were talking about my previous company car, then you might have something...

2.jpg

DSCI0012.jpg
trunk.jpg

Last edited:

DamonK

Can't we all just get along!?!

Oh sweet Jebus fellers, aren't we all basically on the same team here? I've done things dumber than mis-identify a car. I'm pretty sure we all have. If you're feeling agression that needs an outlet, instead of arguing on here, get into a gym and work it out there. Or go pull weeds or something. It's just not worth the heartache guys:dude: