• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Protesting the DNC

rdinatal

Suggest you look up G.S. 14-277.2 Weapons at parades, etc., prohibited, section (a) particularly "or upon any public place owned or under the control of the State or any of its political subdivisions".

-R

phishfood

Resto Guy

You are absolutely correct, only 3 Nays. The fact is that only 3 elected Congressmen value the First Amendment of our Constitution. That to me is the most chilling factor of this becoming law.

aosailor

Suggest you look up G.S. 14-277.2 Weapons at parades, etc., prohibited, section (a) particularly "or upon any public place owned or under the control of the State or any of its political subdivisions".

-R

thats what I was thinking.... if you read the "news" article carefully it talks about protestors wanting to protest and people buying guns, never once said anything abour armed people planning to protest.... never even mentioned firearm laws reffering to this... seems to me this was horribly written